The Big Fat Tier Debate

Jonas Albrecht

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, no one can be scary with Justin Beavers haircut.

If Justin Bieber had a captive-bolt gun, a quarter, and no visible morality I'd be afraid of him. Jonas, however, is just awesome.

Also, Tier Colette is, what, all the way up in orbit? You know it's true.

Edited by Tuesday

The fact that you know that is extremely sexy.

It's an unusual and somewhat fascinating character feature, m'love. Of course I know it.

Implying that there is a Tier Colette means that you, Tuesday, believe that Colette would stoop to occupy anything as, well, shabby as a tier.

She gets the whole damned stage.

This is true. She also has several Mannequins digging a pit to set Tier Marcus in, just to be sure they're the appropriate distance apart. And then one next to it, for Sonnia, just because.

This is true. She also has several Mannequins digging a pit to set Tier Marcus in, just to be sure they're the appropriate distance apart. And then one next to it, for Sonnia, just because.

How terrible. Why waste such delicate, expensive machinery when there are plenty of rough-and-tumble Miners willing to dig a quite deep hole just to get a smile from the girls?

Seems a bit of a waste, after all. I mean, machines require upkeep. Men just require a little bit of praise. "Ooh, you're so strong" and all that.

Sorry, you are too early. YEAR OF THE UNION! tm is slated for next year. Its YEAR OF THE GUILD! tm until after Gencon 2012. :)

So... where does Hoffman fit in? Seeing as he is both Union and Guild... Does he get to be a star in both years? I must admit I haven't solved the Hoffman problem myself in regards to where he fits in my tier system.