Flame Wall

durek

My wife recently started Criid (she loved the avatar so much lol) and we were wondering how people have/are doing her flame pillars?:confusedpuppet1

Myself, I've used woden dowels for my ice pillars but...that wouldn't look good for flame. We were thinking a sort of twisted cyclone like near the end of the 10 Comandents with Heston...

Any thoughts?

Cool link Ratty... personally I use something similar to Gale force 9's fire/explosion markers I cant recall the company that made them but very similar.

Anywho I have a set of five 50mm markers have stacked on a post magnetized together that work well with the previously mentioned markers

Yeah, the Tea Lights and cotton thing is REALLY easy to do, and relatively cheap, especially as we approach Halloween season. Easy to find those LED lights.

I have multi-purpose pillars that I built myself with a red/blue LED in it that I can switch back and forth for using for either Flame Wall, Pyre Markers, or Ice Pillars. Getting ready to rework them to add in Green as well, so they can do triple duty for Avatar Pandora's Hollows of Despair as well. :)

Cool link Ratty... personally I use something similar to Gale force 9's fire/explosion markers I cant recall the company that made them but very similar.

Anywho I have a set of five 50mm markers have stacked on a post magnetized together that work well with the previously mentioned markers

Was it Likto? I know they do acrylic fire.

Nice thank you, hmmm just need a way to contain the puff in 50mm diameter; maybe a clear cynlinder to keep it all inside?

@ Lobo: I knew I had seen those great things here somewhere, could find where previously. lol.

Can you make the platic less ice and more fire somehow?