Viktorias Avatar: Thoughts...

Serigala

Viktorias, Avatars of Slaughter

Focus- Umm....Melee...lots of Melee.

IMO Without going into too much detail so as not to spoil it for those who want to be surprised, when the Viks hit the table, it pretty much turns into a giant pinball game of death. They bounce around from target to target doing very high dg. They can also switch places with other friendly units in melee and...well... 8Rams.gifMasks.gif paired...I'll let you think about that for a minute. Oh...and (Spoiler)...did I mention paired and (+2) Melee Master...ouch. They keep Whirlwind from their Master form.

Viktorias

1-One Vik must kill an enemy while under the affect of SoB:Fury cast by the other Vik.

2-Both Viks use their Whirlwind trigger on enemies.

No real surprises in the Avatar form. Sounds pretty potent, without dramatically changing the way they will play.

I'm not overly impressed by their avatar artwork though. As we don't even have a release date for the model, does anyone have any ideas for proxying? I suppose the obvious is just mounting 2 Viks on a 50mm base, but it won't look very dynamic.

They are insane in avatar form.

Paired 8 magical weapons with a + on the dmg flip is huge.

Only draw back is they have to strike or charge as their first action or take 2 wds, they charge for 1 AP but stop activation if not in melee range of the target. Chg 8.

Etc. Don't want to spoil them anymore. :)

Think the coryphee duet (mobility wise) but with a damage range on steroids. (I also assume that you will be taking 2 wds alot to (0) first "my kill") cause just about everything in the game is gonna go running crying to their mommies.

There are potentially only 3 things in the game that could survive an activation of them and all 3 have to activate before them to go defensive stance they quite truthfully live up to their name "the avatar of slaughter".

Edited by Odin1981
clarification