American 'Cons' - Any in April...?

ukrocky

Hellooooo!

So, I'm over in the U.S. for about a week in April 2012, more specifically Las Vegas and Chicago (Anyone fancy a game? ;) ) and was wondering if anyone knew of any 'cons' going on in the US at the time. I don't mind travelling a bit (more) but I'd love to go to one...

Ta muchos

Craig

Edit: So I've just spoken to the people I'm going with and apparantly it's more likely San Franciso than Chicago, and the dates are a week somewhere between the 23rd March and the 16th April...(So no adepticon frown.gif )

Edited by ukrocky

From their website: http://www.adepticon.org/

AdeptiCon 2012: Celebrating Ten Years of Miniature Wargaming Awesomeness!

July 27th, 2011 | Category: AdeptiCon News ¦ Print This Post

We’ve come a long way in the last decade, from our humble beginnings as a regional convention with 150 attendees, to an extravaganza drawing over 1500 attendees from across the globe. Regardless of whether you’ve been with us from the start, joined along the way, or have yet to experience the excitement, passion, and excellence of AdeptiCon, this is the year that you won’t want to miss! Pre-registration will open in October. Clear your schedules and start making travel plans, because AdeptiCon 2012 promises to be the premier celebration of the miniature wargaming hobby.

What: AdeptiCon 2012! Ten Year Anniversary!

When: April 19th – 22nd, 2012

Where: Westin Lombard Yorktown Center (Lombard, Illinois) – Make Your Hotel Reservations Now!

Check back over the next several months as additional news becomes available concerning the convention, pre-registration, specific events, special guests and more!

Yep

Adepticon is in the Chicago Burbs. I am just starting preliminary planning for it now.

Dates are April 19th - 22nd.

If you don't make it that weekend but are in the Chi-town area, feel free to give me a PM and I will meet up for a game.

Ditto on what Dan said. I'm in the city proper. so, if you do end up in chicago, drop me a line and we'll game.