Gencon Updates!

Deadpool

Hmmm... a fine explanation. But if cheesecake is for the giveaway models, then you know the next one has to be a Showgirl variant! :D Right? Riiight?

And on the other hand, there are some models that must never be made into giveaways then. Steampunk Abominations come to mind.

actually, that would be awesome :D a feeble abominable attempt at cheesecake .. miss match ;)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also to let folks know, due to the initial rush and trouble we had with the webstore early on, we'll be leaving it up through Wednesday so folks who want can still get in.

best news i have ever herd that means i dont have to borrow money from a friend to cover the last bit of an order i need and can put it through on monday when the cash will get to the bank

Seriously though, Outcast and Rezzers got some LE love, Neverborn got plenty of NE love, Guild and Rezzers got some NE love... Arcanists are the ugly stepchild here.

We need something better than a Showgirl though. They are all "Miss" by default. Female alt to Joss sounds much more like it.

Well, I don't believe Miss Pack or Miss Demeanor fit any sort of form with their names. I think Miss Cast would be perfect ;).

A misdemeanor (also spelled misdemeanour) is a "lesser" criminal act in many common law legal systems.

Convict Gunslinger? Misdemeanor? It's gold, Jerry! GOLD! It's also apt ... assuming shooting someone in the face is considered a "lesser" criminal act in Malifaux. :)

Oh no. I was referring to the pun. Not the actual name. So miss cast would imply that she was cast improperly in a showgirl situation. Thus ugly.

*edit*

Also, Miss Pack was originally intended to be included as "miss packs" as they are now. So there the name was more along the lines of the intent of the figure.

Gremlenette. Well thats kind of self explanatory.

Edited by TheBugKing

Our give away models are cheesecake - plain and simple - surprising that folks really don't catch onto this (Gremlinette, Miss Pack, Miss Demeanor). You can expect the next one to be just as cheesecake as well so we can get the disappointment out of the way a year early.

:)

Also to let folks know, due to the initial rush and trouble we had with the webstore early on, we'll be leaving it up through Wednesday so folks who want can still get in.

And yes, if there are any troubles with orders, postage, etc, that too will be sorted, just not until Tuesday when I'm back in the office.

It's been a great convention folks, dead tired too. :)

Damn you Wyrd, that is awesome. I was content not spending money on LEs I don't actually need, but I get paid Monday, and don't have anything I need to invest in and am terrible at saving money.