Getting the Most out of Alpha

brdparker

It should, but we were talking about Alpha. Gives whole new exploitability for the Ortegas or Zoraida now, though.

Oh, using a Waif this way, casting one of Levi's spells sacks the Waif afterwards, which will keep him from killing himself and replenishing his hand afterwards. Just gotta make sure the other Waif is gone & he doesn't spawn another one.

Yep! And that might make the alpha worth it. But then I usually run McTav and/or Hamelin with Marc anyway, so it's just easier for me to think in those terms.

I have McTavish (and have nearly finished painting him too), but I haven't had a chance to run him with anyone yet. I've been meaning to get minion Hamelin. And I really want to get Marcus and his crew at some point, even if just to paint them with a certain paint scheme. With his avatar and alt being officially released (as opposed to the GenCon pre-release) in February, I might have to pick him up.