Hello from Azathoth.

Azathoth

Hey Guys!

Been interested in Malifaux since a couple of gaming podcasts started covering it, upon investigating I really liked a vast majority of the models (mostly The Ressurectionists.) Games Workshop games or the most prominent, also a little bit of Warmachine. I bought a box set a few months ago, Nicodem's Crew, to find that another member of my group had a painted Pandora Crew. So we've played a few games and I have a vague grasp of the rules. Now I'm just making some progress on painting the aforementioned crew while trying to choose what additions to make.

If there are any Malifaux players in the Dorset area drop me a line, otherwise I look forward to future posting!

Welcome to this side of the Breach. Good to hear that you have joined the Resurrectionist cause. With Nicodem you can almost choose any of the undead as he makes them all better :D.

Utility models such as Rotten Belles and Canine Remains would be a good start and you can really go from there.