Mako's Crew(s)

Mako

• 2 weeks later...

This is epic, it's almost like having a fan club! I might have to wear a name tag. Or a disguise. Lol.

I'm always happy to talk paint and putty, although on the day a few of us play a big game, I might be distracted for a lot of it. I'll have lots of models to take off the table as they die pathetically *grin*

It was a bit odd having to sit here and say 'no, I've not started him' while painting bits! And I nearly forgot to take him out my case before going to my first dead of winter event, which might have been a bit of a problem.

Luckily, I've done pre-production stuff before (I had various Dropzone commander models six months before the game went public) so it's not too bad these days. The first times you do it you have to really resist the urge to post it up!

Mako, I'm a long time lurker first time poster on your thread. Can I just say one thing?

I hate you. In the nicest way possible I hate you. You're so good at painting, sculpting, and converting. The amount of jealousy I have if converted to cash could probably buy a Green Justice box set!

Seriously, your stuff is amazing and I love it. You're also an all around good guy on forums. Bravo sir, bravo.

Mako, I'm a long time lurker first time poster on your thread. Can I just say one thing?

I hate you. In the nicest way possible I hate you. You're so good at painting, sculpting, and converting. The amount of jealousy I have if converted to cash could probably buy a Green Justice box set!

Seriously, your stuff is amazing and I love it. You're also an all around good guy on forums. Bravo sir, bravo.

For the sake of balance I would just like to hop in and add a counter opinion. Ahem:

Mako, I'm a long time poster, first time lurker on your thread. Can I just say one thing?

I love you. In the cruelest way possible I love you. You're so bad at painting, sculpting and converting. The amount of jealousy I have if converted to cash could probably buy a green box!

Seriously, your stuff is terrible and I hate it. You're also an all round bad guy on the forums. Shame, sir, shame.

And balance is restored. My work here is done.

Woo, the new Wyrd Chronicles is out, I recommend everyone checks it out! And it means I can reveal Yan Lo, in all his painted glory...

completesmall_zpsfecb2812.jpg

complete2small_zpsba36cb13.jpg

So for how I did it, and a bunch of other good articles, go check out the new Chronicle on the malifaux.com download page!

Looks like you managed to follow the tutorial there very well!

Dude. You just downright ooze talent. As always, gimme your damn talent! D:

How did you do those leafy things, btw?

For the sake of balance I would just like to hop in and add a counter opinion. Ahem:

Mako, I'm a long time poster, first time lurker on your thread. Can I just say one thing?

I love you. In the cruelest way possible I love you. You're so bad at painting, sculpting and converting. The amount of jealousy I have if converted to cash could probably buy a green box!

Seriously, your stuff is terrible and I hate it. You're also an all round bad guy on the forums. Shame, sir, shame.

And balance is restored. My work here is done.

In the interest of maintaining balance (and keeping him from getting a big head at Gen Con), we should all get some "Mako's Rubbish" t-shirts made,... and wear them, even as we all drool over his work. *grin*

I should make a whole box of them and hand them out for free to all the Wyrd guys who show up to Gen Con

T-shirts here!!!,.. get your free "Mako's Rubbish" t-shirts here!!! One size fits all, and only one to a customer!!! And for you lovely women-folk out there,.. if you act now,.. we might be able to throw in one (slightly used) Mako,.. for free!!! *grin*

I should make a whole box of them and hand them out for free to all the Wyrd guys who show up to Gen Con

T-shirts here!!!,.. get your free "Mako's Rubbish" t-shirts here!!! One size fits all, and only one to a customer!!! And for you lovely women-folk out there,.. if you act now,.. we might be able to throw in one (slightly used) Mako,.. for free!!! *grin*

Not as used as he might wish though *wink*

I can see this being really confusing for anyone that's not a regular on here. And hilarious for the rest of us!