Alternative Daydreams Sculpts

CalmPlains

• 2 weeks later...
really like this crew! updates?!

Just really put this thread up for the Daydreams themselves (and I can't change the topic name for whatever reason) but you can keep track of my progress HERE to see the rest of the crew coming along!

Also, there are concept sketches, and greens of the Daydreams models there.

So (wait for it) cute!

If only I could sculpt!

Thanks everyone!

You can sculpt Jen! I am still learning and those are my results. The sooner you get practicing the sooner you'll reach your goals with it! I used to fear green stuff, but with a little practice I am totally hooked now!

:D

Greenstuff? Really? I can't stand the "stuff" myself, I really enjoy using apoxy sculpt. Its way more forgiving. Btw, awesome stuff my man!

To each his own I guess! Still learning. Thanks :)

Great stuff. What happened to the little rocket ship?

Thanks! The rocket ship squid was fully sculpted, but I made it too big, and so I went back to the drawing board and made the Jack in The Box King Cobra instead (and I only ever need 3 daydreams models). I wasn't sure that a rocket ship could reasonably fit into the time period, as much as I enjoyed the model.

For those who didn't check out the full blog, here is the rocket ship dgraz is referring to:

rocketi.jpg

img9049j.jpgimg9055u.jpg

Cheers :)

CP