TrueFaith's SnowStorm.

Deadpool

Storm is all resin, except for the antlers. And Snow is all metal.

Storm needs alittle green stuff work when you assemble him at the arm connections. And there is a mold line that runs through the "mane" that I couldn't clean (or didn't have the patients), one slip and your putty-ing more mane.

I painted it to a decent table top. Thanks Deadpool for posting it up here.

Oh and Snowstorm ganed 2 wds on its stat card...

I do not know why but every time I look at Snow I am reminded of Cruella de Vil. Maybe it is that overcoat of hers that does it for me. I am so tempted that when my Snow Storm comes in the mail I am going to paint Snow as Cruella de Vil but with the spotted coat!!!.......In Malifaux, she wears the puppies!!!! :vb_devil:

Nothing but the finest puppies lol....... and if you do please post it.

I higly doubt its a miss print. Because 11ss for a 6 wd model is pretty not good. So they probably gave it 2 more wds because it will make it somewhat worth the 11ss now. Which in truth it does, for sure.

6 wds, even though a spirit, one blast from sonnia or raspy will drop it to 1 wd. Now at least it will have 3 wds from a blast instead of damn near dying. Ya 3 wds is "damn near dying"as well but at least he can take a couple more hits before dying.

"End excited rant" lol

6 wds, even though a spirit, one blast from sonnia or raspy will drop it to 1 wd. Now at least it will have 3 wds from a blast instead of damn near dying. Ya 3 wds is "damn near dying"as well but at least he can take a couple more hits before dying.

"End excited rant" lol

A blast that would have been at :-fate for its cast and have been reduced by Snow Storms Bulletproof 3... Snow Storm is nigh impervious to shooting and could potentially heal back up when it kills something.

Still I think the +2Wd is going to help alot in 'making it worth it', just don't approve of your example.. xD

Ironically I think that one of the problems it might have is it's speed, while it adds alot to other models in the crew Snow Storm itself can't move that far and still do damage, but we'll see :) Hace had it on preorder for a while.. Shoud be sent soon I hope :(

It's quite common for them to change the cards on release, to fix small issues brought to their attention during the period between the book and model release. As you will see if you look at the Rising Power Project thread in my sig.

Ah... thanks.