Anybody Noticed?

zero

That almost each day smashes the previous "most members in a day" record

just logged on and its currently 818 today. couple of days ago hit the 600 mark and week before that was high 500's.

could this be a ramp up of gencon? the mini rulebook assisting the switch, just great figures recently released or henchmen doing the dirty work..

great stuff regardless, its 818 people who have a game worth following...

the Alternate/Avatar stuff is blowing my head.. love your work guys!

Just wait till it hits Gencon, the board will slow up a little especially on the first day where people will all be clamoring for the usual what'd my faction get speculation and Gencon live postings :D

I am assuming the online shop will be flooded as well as all of the items available at Gencon will be available at the website as well.

Coming from a newbie to the game, I can see this Malifaux thing soaring to new heights, as its very reasonably priced, the miniatures look fantastic, and there seems to be a crew that suits just about everyone!

Gencon and the sweet releases help too I imagine. I cannot wait to get my hands on a Nightmare Teddy! If only I had been around earlier to get the Nightmare LCB/Dreamer :(

Just wait till it hits Gencon, the board will slow up a little especially on the first day where people will all be clamoring for the usual what'd my faction get speculation and Gencon live postings :D

Actually I seem to recall the day or two after Gencon was even crazier.

I am thinking this year's Gencon might be even bigger then last year. Really cool to see how much this game has grown.

There's no doubt that malifaux is The best game out there.

Not just because the game is amazing, also because their customer support is awesome, and they "actually" care about their customers. Unlike some other unmentionable companies.

But as panda says, this is my own opinion. :)

I say it every time I play the game, "Malifaux is King!", and it really is. The product we receive as customers is incredible, it being reasonably priced and all. The support we get from the company is even better! Oh, and the game is truly the best system out there! So pumped for the Gencon releases. I won't be surprised if the site crashes due to to the influx of people buying/viewing the new stuff!! I <3 Wyrd.