LE Lord Chompy Bits Dilemma :(

Iamwyrd

Slightly OT but... I had thought of doing a pokemon theme as well on this one... would LCB be your Machamp? Togepi Daydreams? Tentacruel Insidious Madness/Coppelius? I stopped getting ideas after that and had no idea what to do when it came to the Alps and Stitched and so on...

That being said, now I'm doing Wild Things: http://wyrd-games.net/forum/showthread.php?t=21346&highlight=night+things Teddies are the Wild Things, LCB is still LCB, but Dreamer = Max. Everything else in the main army will look as if Max has drawn it with crayons or put it together from terrifying childhood experiences (i.e. ç∫øwñs). When you do get around to it, I hope you post your results here! An Ash Dreamer would be an awesome thing to see.

~J~

Edited by Dire Hoarcat Snuggler

Ya lord chompy was machamp, I puttied a hat and backpack on the dreamer. Snorlax was teddy, and I was gonna putty charmander, bulbasuar, and squirtle for my daydreams. Copellius was going to be tentacruel, and I was going to putty hitmonchan and hitmonlee for my stitched together. But I'm not gonna finish until I get another nightmare edition chompy. I know someone out there has one they will get rid of. :)

I found mine on bartertown.com - was very jammy actually. I paid £120 for unopened LCB and a model called a "Wet Nurse" by Kingdom of Death (being sold as a pair). I then sold the Wet Nurse on eBay for £125 so ended up £5 better off and up one Nightmare LCB!!

I found mine on bartertown.com - was very jammy actually. I paid £120 for unopened LCB and a model called a "Wet Nurse" by Kingdom of Death (being sold as a pair). I then sold the Wet Nurse on eBay for £125 so ended up £5 better off and up one Nightmare LCB!!

Isn't the "wet nurse" the model that is essentially just a pile of ti... breasts? Why on earth would anyone want to pay ~$250 USD for that model? Or am I thinking of a different wet nurse?

Two are on ebay right now.

One at a resonable price and one that appears to be posted by someone smoking a large amount of crack

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-OOP-Malifaux-Lord-Chompy-Bits-Nightmare-Edition-/140575519135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20baf4319f

http://cgi.ebay.com/Malifaux-Lord-Chompy-Bits-Nightmare-Gencon-Sealed-/180692997555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a122455b3

Starting bid $300, buy it now of $450. And they are still charging shipping!! I will eat my hat if it sells.

Two are on ebay right now.

One at a resonable price and one that appears to be posted by someone smoking a large amount of crack

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-OOP-Malifaux-Lord-Chompy-Bits-Nightmare-Edition-/140575519135?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20baf4319f

http://cgi.ebay.com/Malifaux-Lord-Chompy-Bits-Nightmare-Gencon-Sealed-/180692997555?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a122455b3

Starting bid $300, buy it now of $450. And they are still charging shipping!! I will eat my hat if it sells.

Not my listing. but, I would not be surprised if it sells. Might want to invest in a bacon hat.

That same one has been re-listed since right after I bought mine a few months ago. I don't think it'll sell for a while yet, not at that price. I could be wrong of course....

There was one at a But it Now price of $175. I about fell over when I saw it. If I'd had a little bit of extra cash right now I would have grabbed it.

Edited by Ciaran
Need more caffeine in order to spell!

Wyrd would make a fortune if they rereleased NE chompy in resin for a 1 week period...

Yeah but they risk angering a large amount of the fan base who paid a lot for it since its limited edition.

I suspect that this years Nightmares will not be nearly as sought after since I have a feeling lot of people and retailers plan to grab them up and stock pile them. I am guessing that the ebay is flouded with them after the con.

Personally I plan to buy 2 of each to keep one set as prize support for the events I run.

I have one left I want to sell! I only glued the model together (could be easily seperated though). Everything is complete, including the box, the cards, etc. All in excelent shape! Just PM me if you are still interested, and PM me with your offer!

Greetings,

Look at the bright side of things, OP.

You could pay a couple of hundred dollars for one (including Western Union charges) and have it not arrive after 9 months. It's then that you look back and think that you'd have done better to not get involved in the first place.

Been there, done that - didn't even get the t-shirt.