A new challenger approaches

Silent Jet

Hi everyone!

I'm Silent Jet (Jet for short, though real name is James). I live in the Sacramento area (Davis specifically) and have been tooling around with Malifaux for about a month with my Wife (I play Lilith, she plays Kirai, a main reason for me wanting to go with Hamelin or the Dreamer for my second crew). I put off posting until I had a basic army fully painted and was ready to go.

My Wife (we've been married just shy of 2 years) found the website a while ago and we've had several skirmishes against each other. We have our figures ready and have begun making a table with various terrain features (removable of course).

I've been painting figures for over a decade now and this is probably my favorite figure set, as I love the challenges presented with the fine detailing. I have a whole bunch of strategies for various armies that may or may not work at all, and I look forward to destroying/being destroyed by all of you on the field of battle!biggthumpup.gif

So after the first few posts i am ready to introduce myself, too.

I am DAGabriel aka Thomas, living in Germany next to Treviris and just about 15 min from a big USAirbase. Fell in love with the Malifaux minis a few weeks ago and just ordered my first minis, Ophelia and her Gang.

Most of my real life time i am operrating on real life persons and painting minis is my kind of relaxation.

I am working on a fantasy village and i hope it can host Malifaux, too, since the gremlins are responsible for the planned big swamp area next to the village graveyard. First pics to be found here!

So after the first few posts i am ready to introduce myself, too.

I am DAGabriel aka Thomas, living in Germany next to Treviris and just about 15 min from a big USAirbase. Fell in love with the Malifaux minis a few weeks ago and just ordered my first minis, Ophelia and her Gang.

Most of my real life time i am operrating on real life persons and painting minis is my kind of relaxation.

I am working on a fantasy village and i hope it can host Malifaux, too, since the gremlins are responsible for the planned big swamp area next to the village graveyard. First pics to be found here!

I'm in awe of your village thus far! Thanks for sharing the link, because the city that hasn't been reclaimed by The Guild is something I've been struggling with in my mind. I want to build up to it, but my goal is to make a vast play-table that has a little bit of everything in it (not truly a possible thing, but I've got some ideas that may be able to make it work, I'll post about it later when I actually write it out/have tried a bit more of it).