Regnak and Scribe's "A Malifaux Couples Modelling Thread"... Thread.

Regnak

Hey Guys,

Thought I would start a thread for both of us to post our hobby progress in. We have been painting away ready for our first game together and were are getting there. We will post better pics of our mini's in a few days when I'm off work but for now here is the first pic of some terrain I'm working on..

mali.jpg

Thanks for your interest! :D

Edited by Regnak

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

A couple of quick pics for 2 WIP mini's. I still need to do work on UNCLE Nino's coat and Abuela is almost done. Not the best quality pics as I had to use phone camera. Will post better pics of these and others using another camera soon...

mal1.jpg

mal2.jpg

Comments good or bad appreciated! ;)

yaha! I've painted Teddy *proudly swelling chest* all by myself *puffing cheeks*

no really, I am a bit proud ;) I know the design isn't the most special ever but Terror-Ted was my first Malifaux figure and the first figure I ever finished painting all by myself. *back to the chest swelling*

Getting a little help on Lord Chompy Bits at the moment and I need to finish Baby Cade and the Dreamer.

Do you need to finish Madame Saggy B.s, Regnak, or is she done?

yaha! I've painted Teddy *proudly swelling chest* all by myself *puffing cheeks*

no really, I am a bit proud ;) I know the design isn't the most special ever but Terror-Ted was my first Malifaux figure and the first figure I ever finished painting all by myself. *back to the chest swelling*

Getting a little help on Lord Chompy Bits at the moment and I need to finish Baby Cade and the Dreamer.

Do you need to finish Madame Saggy B.s, Regnak, or is she done?

She is still WIP! ;) Patience! :D

Currently working on the The Executioner. Also managed to get some work on the others done. Will post some pics soon.

Today the following arrived:

Bayou Gremlins

Gremlin Warpig

Taxidermist

Another figure which I am going to cut up to make me a new master! ;)

Well, work has begun on my Gremlin master... Waiting for the greenstuff to dry before I carry on. Its hard sculpting a gremlin size shirt... actually, its hard sculpting ANYTHING gremlin size! :D So far I've done a collar and part of a belt. Oh, and removed a finger ;)

wipgreme1.jpg

I still need to do work on the skin, highlighting and detail. Here's the conversion all finished up. I sculpted the shirt, belt, hat, cigar, gun holster, cork in the end of bottle and also made straps out of thin plastic. The base he's on is only temporary. I was watching 2 of the Indy films while working on this... I think a little rubbed off on the mini? ;)

gremaster2.jpg

Excellent conversion. Can we expect more shoots? =)

What Master is he going to be?

Will take some more shots soon, need some batteries for my Camera, died just after taking that shot, doh!. He is my version of Som'er... not a fan of the original mini so wanted to make my own. You don't need to be bigger than the rest to be in charge! :D I ended up with a tophat wearing Indiana Jones Gremlin! :D He's holding a bottle and the gun is in a holster on his back. Going to order some bases when I get paid.

I worked on the warpig today, yet another conversion although not much sculpting work. Will post a little teaser pic in a few minutes as I am rocking Linux and that doesn't play well with my Windows phone. Need to login to my Fiancee's PC...

Edited by Regnak