Customer Service Turnaround Time?

Alfndrate

I'm very sorry if this thread is under the wrong forum category. A week ago I bought 2 Fate Decks, a copy of the small rulebook, a Lady Justice box, and the Nicodem box. My Lady Justice box was perfect, everything packed nicely, nothing was warped, broken, etc.. My Nicodem box on the other hand came with 2 Nicodem, 1 Mortimer, and 0 Samurai Punk Zombies. I sent a message to Wyrd explaining my problem, received a response asking for information like who packed my box, and address, etc...

I sent of several pictures and the rest of the information that was requested. I haven't heard anything for 2-3 days, and I'm a little concerned that I haven't heard anything from the company. Is this normal? Or is Wyrd just a little overloaded at the moment, and my little 'ole email will be handled when they get to it?

tl;dr: Whats the standard turnaround time on customer service issues.

P.S. If this is in the wrong forum, please move it I won't mind (It just said miniature matters, and was talking about miniature companies)...

The only time I've had a problem I mailed them with it and they asked for adress/pictures etc like they asked you. I didn't get a 'Okay now we shipped it' mail right away, but found the missing piece in my mailbox a week or so after (I live in Europe). So my guess is that they might already have shipped it, they're usually fast, that said however, it IS closing in on GenCon which means an ultra busy Wyrd office..

But really, rest assured, I have never heard any negative criticism on this sort of situation with Wyrd..

Edit: It's also weekend now...

I think I ordered Perdita's crew box about April last year and got her, after twice re-ordering, in October. It wasn't Wyrd's fault and Nathan was very helpful. Other than that I've had no problems with them and now buy closer to the UK. I did have an issue with Arcane Miniatures once - with Kirai - sent them an email, they didn't reply for 2 weeks and without word sent a replacement.

The only problem I ever had with Arcane Miniatures was them taking payment for a order twice and not sending the order. Took over a month to get it sorted out even with personally ordering a refund for 1 payment through PayPal. Took a long time to get a answer out of them :(

Still, that as a lot better than the service I've had with some other companies over the last year (Wayland for instance who claimed to have items in stock when I e-mailed them about them taking a month to send out things I'd ordered and then taking another 3 months to dispatch my order!).