She's not quite Dorothy..

Ooo very nice, do you know what scale she is? Could be my latest undead lady of the night.

Dorothy however goes to the H man himself =]

I'm afraid I don't. I'm a sad monkey that I never invested in a Colette or Seamus crew though. If she is in the right scale she would fit right in, so to speak.

I've got two clamshells of Belles - it's easy enough to convert two different models of each - so that's 6, this model makes 7, female Mindless Zombie could make 8, three different Hollow Waifs makes 11 and if I was pushed I could use two Showgirls - I have doubts of their suitability - plus a converted Cassandra to make 14, with Sybelle at the head you've got a horde of 15 undead hookers :D Perhaps there are other models out there, but 15's as good a start as any.

She would make a great model to use alongside the Dorothy (which arrived this morning and it's a truly beautiful model and I can't stop drooling over her). I might just get this one to use as a more lifelike Mannequin for her ;)

Ow... my LE stuff (including Dorothy) is waiting for me back home. I'll have to wait almost a week till I get my clammy little hands on her

Also, true story, my mum described the amazing pregnant cyborg sculpt Grace is Gone as a "green blob" and that the rest "were plastic [and] ...weren't very good" Naturally I trust her expertise and will likely chuck them in the plastic recycling bin ;)