Hello from sunny Stevenage

Arkenfel

Hi Everyone,

Yet another Malifaux newbie here! I've been hearing nothing but good things about the game for a while now from various podcasts and forums (fora?) so I thought it was high time I checked it out.

Myself and a few friends from the local club are starting at the moment and we have ordered the Dreamer, Lillith and Lady Justice boxes.

If anyone has any tips for a group starting out with the game then they are more than welcome :)

Hey and hi! Are you guys from Stevenage in the UK? If you are, there's a big cluster of Malifaux players in Milton Keynes and Bedford. Happy to come down (I'm sure I can get a couple of guys together) and run you through some demo games if it would help you all get started.

Edited by magicpockets

Hey and hi! Are you guys from Stevenage in the UK? If you are, there's a big cluster of Malifaux players in Milton Keynes and Bedford. Happy to come down (I'm sure I can get a couple of guys together) and run you through some demo games if it would help you all get started.

If we could get something like this sorted it would be great. I'll let the guys at the club know and we'll get it organised. Thanks a lot for the help, it is very much appreciated.