Does anyone play a single Corephee

CannonFodder

Just curious if anyone takes only one. Or are they played only as a Duo. I tried one once and it was gone in 2 seconds. With only 4 wds its too easy for a master to just spend 1 soul stone to make sure a ranged attack hits and kills it. With the duo you get the 8 wds and even harder to hit, so it can take a single hit and still heal up.

Has anyone had success with only 1.

i agree with the above post's, but in very small games eg 15 ss it can be an absoult butcher, against a pandora crew with say 2 sorrows and a teddy (not the best list for pandy i know, you can clean up her sorrows with np and stall the teddy with a maniquin untill collet/ corph can come back for the kill. so it works in small games, admitidy you may as well just have 2 corph's also as a support to some one liek ramos, it lets you have 1 insainly quick non insigificent guy to do things and kill any enamy who goes it alone

Well the thing is..

Once you've spend the first 7 SS on one Coryphée the absolutely best thing to use the next 7 SS on would be a second one.. =x

The duet is so(ooo...) much more forgiving to play with, where as a single one can easily be taken down by the enemy if you don't watch out - I imagine it can still be used efficiently to make hit and run strikes on a sufficiently dense board..