Off Topic Playground

Oh yes, got this darling in the mail this morning

http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/troll-potion-1.html

After seeing the model in the flesh (so to speak) and comparing it to Angelica, she'll be irate Angelica in my Pirate Showgirls crew. Picked up my Pirate Colette, Cassandra and Angelica so far, now I just need to find models suitable of being Performers, Mannequins and Coryphee (which will be leaping and singing from rigging to make a fantastic diorama on that 50mm base when they duet).

However, due to the size of cannons and them not fitting well on 30mm bases, Colette will now be dancing on a treasure chest since those do fit. Well, the cannon DID fit, but it was hard to get anything within 1" of that base (I blu-tac'd a 32mm cannon to a base to check).

Thanks, I was hoping it would work as a pirate showgirl (since it's something I've been wanting to do for a while now) and it will make a great Angelica. I just need morels that could be Mannequins and/or Coryphee, so if you know of anything suitable please let me know or link me to the models. I'm not to bothered by price so long as it's not ridiculously over the top (like $20 a model, lol) as this is a project I've been planning since I pretty much started Malifaux and only now starting to find models that would work for it.

Thanks, I was hoping it would work as a pirate showgirl (since it's something I've been wanting to do for a while now) and it will make a great Angelica. I just need morels that could be Mannequins and/or Coryphee, so if you know of anything suitable please let me know or link me to the models. I'm not to bothered by price so long as it's not ridiculously over the top (like $20 a model, lol) as this is a project I've been planning since I pretty much started Malifaux and only now starting to find models that would work for it.

Now that is an ambitious idea, but a very cool one at that!

You will need to keep us posted with pics as you go on!

*takes ale* cheers, though I may regret this later..drinking in the day always makes me sleepy!

You could write up ideas for your stories.

Seen any good films recently? I know you don't have time for computer games so I won't mention that.

well, depends on your point of view...films i've enjoyed watching lately are:

Gnomeo and Juliet

Inception

Limitless

I think thats about it!

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

And my muse isn't really in creative mode...would just be writing dullness i think!

maybe tomorrow!

very very true lol

Even if I had enough money so i didn't HAVE to work, I think I still would.... just to have something to do... at least if I had that much money I could do what I wanted, and not what I have to... Although, this job should be pretty good... I'll be working in a portrait studio :D

very very true lol

Even if I had enough money so i didn't HAVE to work, I think I still would.... just to have something to do... at least if I had that much money I could do what I wanted, and not what I have to... Although, this job should be pretty good... I'll be working in a portrait studio :D

as a model? or as sales? or as the photographer/painter?!!

we need to know!