Off Topic Playground

Everyone else is at work.... I'm the only one with the time to run the errand... It's not a big deal... except that I'm still getting used to driving on five lane highways with crazy people XP

I'm sure I'll be fine... just.... .... .... nervous :)

Welcome to driving in Atlanta.

Anyone have a spare cupboard I could live in?

Can you ship yourself over? That sounds bad- what happened?

I was always partial to MacGuyver myself. In college one of the cable channels played MacGuyver reruns everyday at 10 AM. One entire semester I was 5 minutes late to my class every day because it started at 11 and I always had to see the end of MacGuyver. No point watching 40 minutes of that show and not seeing his jury rigged device work at the end.

I also liked MagGyver myself, they just don't make good entertaining shows like that anymore :(

Hi

Not bad. Half way through the week and archery tonight.

Finished the last piece of ME2 dlc last night and I have the arrival of Abs' miniatures to look forward to in the coming days. All in all it's not bad.

How're you?

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Hi Mako. My work's also like that at the moment. At times it can be hectic and then 10 minutes later I'm bored with nothing to do.

Archery? Nice. Been doin it long?

And new stuff is always good!

I'm bored out my mind at work, I forgot how dull research can be. Still, tonight I should have time to pour the second half of the mould for my Jaakuna sculpt, so next week I'll have one I can paint. Unless I've gone badly wrong somewhere along the line...

Tonight will be my 5th time at archery so still only a beginner. I need to buy a bow at some point but damn those are expensive.

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

My exercising is off and on at the moment (better now Skyrim is over). This week has been good so far. Lifted weights on Monday night and did another hour or so of FF13 walking last night.

Tried archery at school many years back..was pretty good surprisingly. the instructor even let me have a go with their olympic standard bow (are they compound? I can't remember). God, that was a mutha to pull back!!

And i am doing less exercising, and more exorcising at the moment!

FILTHY RESSERS!

Ah yeah, one of my friends is a longbow archer. I near choked when she told me what her last bow cost! I tried it but lets just say I'm not going to be threatening Robin Hood any time soon...

I'm pretty good Edonil (given that it's very nearly time for a coffee break :)), how's things out there?