Off Topic Playground

I've given up no trying to watch the latest episode of The Vampire Diaries. After 2 hours I have watched barely 10 minutes of the episode due to constant interruptions (why I hate having anyone else home when I what something since it seems they just HAVE to talk over everything I watch forcing me to rewind over and over and over, I swear I've tried to hear the same sentence about 300+ times now...) and in to much pain again now to keep sitting here so back off to bed I go.

See ya again everyone!

Why is it in books that large people always move surprisingly fast for their size? I can't remember the last time one didn't.

Its an ancient Martial Arts Technique the Brotherhood of Fatmen teach each other. Its called "Fat man Running can't be stopped"

I actually fear if I keep losing weight I won't be able to perform it any more. God help me if I ever become skinny, I would be defenseless.

So, been meeting a lot of new people lately, particularly women, and getting the same response to my bachelorhood- 'You're single? Really?'...So, talking with my ex-girlfriend from highschool last night, and the subject came up and I hear this from her: "Well, you're a nice guy. You'll definitely find someone!"

"...but never me again." That was a bit harsh.

If nothing else, looking sharp, walking tall, relaxing and being yourself will work sooner or later.

Set a goal to just meet people and have a good time, and add "I will introduce myself to x people, at least y of them female" once you're used to the former.

I've met a lot of "nos" before I recently found a "yes." I'm no smooth talker or dapper dan but just being cool with who I am in the moment has worked wonders.

My counter to your counter point (and, honestly, the only Resser I feel needs a boost): Seamus.

Nico needs a little something. The Avatar is the only way zombies are worth it now. Maybe make all Mindless Zombies within 4" immune to Corpse Counter destruction?

McMourning only needs a bit of stat tweakage, if anything at all, and maybe one or two more summon options.

Cheese list of Nicodem dogs and sue

Can you explain this? I don't have my books with me.

I forgot Rafkin as well

Rafkin starts, he uses the ability that allows him to get body part when corpse counters are sacrificed. Sue second makes a ring of tries to the flames go higher, and draws as many cards as he can. Dogs die in a fire. Nicodem sac the corpse to rise mindles, Rafkin get body parts, Nicodem makes some punk zombies.

next turn Rafkin does his thing, sue makes more fire the mindless dies in it, Rafkin gets more body parts, Nicodem rises them as mindless, more body parts for Rafkin

Morning all! Yep, it's still morning and I'm on here. Spent yesterday running through all of the Titan missions no FF13 (several times to horde CP and items, heheh) and finished the hidden 17th mission. They were far to easy with the level of power I've hit in that game running about killing Adamantoise and Cactaurs :)

Still need to get all of those ultimate weapons and 9 more achievements yet though!

So after an eternity of playing skyrim and completing almost every achievment. I finally moved towards the last needed mission. Help out the ork village with a giant problem. Thus leading to a 'daedric item' quest. So like all good adventurers i mosey on over...find a dead giant, few dead orks and the character i need to initiate the quest nowhere to be found. Spend an hour wandering around the possible locations to no avail.

So after a lot of hours playing, tirelessly moving towards the 1000 ponts of gamer score. Im thwarted by yet another glitch in this game of glitches. Sigh.

So after an eternity of playing skyrim and completing almost every achievment. I finally moved towards the last needed mission. Help out the ork village with a giant problem. Thus leading to a 'daedric item' quest. So like all good adventurers i mosey on over...find a dead giant, few dead orks and the character i need to initiate the quest nowhere to be found. Spend an hour wandering around the possible locations to no avail.

So after a lot of hours playing, tirelessly moving towards the 1000 ponts of gamer score. Im thwarted by yet another glitch in this game of glitches. Sigh.

Been reading alot about Glitches.... I have played it through and have every single achievment without a single glitch or quest that was broken.... only problem I had with game was it froze a number of times crashing my xbox which would require a restart but that was it. I didn't bother installing the update that caused all the backwards flying dragons as I read about it before I was prompted to install and declined every time it asked. Maybe the update is the thing that screwed it up?

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

to Beer or not to Beer.... that is the question! :)

Finally started putting together some Space Wolves... started with a Sky Claws squad and have converted up Lukas to lead them! :)

I forgot Rafkin as well

Rafkin starts, he uses the ability that allows him to get body part when corpse counters are sacrificed. Sue second makes a ring of tries to the flames go higher, and draws as many cards as he can. Dogs die in a fire. Nicodem sac the corpse to rise mindles, Rafkin get body parts, Nicodem makes some punk zombies.

next turn Rafkin does his thing, sue makes more fire the mindless dies in it, Rafkin gets more body parts, Nicodem rises them as mindless, more body parts for Rafkin

Interesting...I ordered Rafkin today- I think he'll be a huge help, especially against @$&%ing Hamelin.

Have you connected to the internet with it? They should have corrected all of the glitches by now accordng to what I've heard (not played the game though, but then and I am STILL waiting for a glitch on Arcania 4 to be corrected...)

@regnak and lonelypath. Unfortunately i have all the updates that have been released. It seems some 'bugs' aren't big enough for Bethusda to address. I was ofrtunate as my quest lines avoided most big bugs.

But getting hit with that one is sickening lol. Dont want to surrender another 3 months of my life to get the final achievement!

@regnak and lonelypath. Unfortunately i have all the updates that have been released. It seems some 'bugs' aren't big enough for Bethusda to address. I was ofrtunate as my quest lines avoided most big bugs.

But getting hit with that one is sickening lol. Dont want to surrender another 3 months of my life to get the final achievement!

Is that including the update that came out yesterday?

Did you look for the character in the underground pub thing in the orc camp? longhouse? sometimes she's there.. else keep waiting and fast travel from riften to there a few times...

Yeah tried all that :( to no avail. It seems the entire orc camp is in the long house. I even tried going in and provoking them to chase me out. But the glitch keeps everyone inside except the missing person lol.

Its almost like stumbling on seamus and not being able to find the copycat or vice versa.

Morning all. Another week of work started in which I feel knackered. Come back weekend, all is forgiven!

In better news I did manage to get a lot of Nekima painted, although I wish I'd painted her first and then assembled her.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

*walks in, pours coffee, opens biscuit selection, sits in Guild issue recliner chair and unfolds paper*

All set... Morning!

#Leaps in surprise as Abs walks in#

Bloody hell you scared me. I thought the place was empty and was just getting a coffee.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

#Leaps in surprise as Abs walks in#

Bloody hell you scared me. I thought the place was empty and was just getting a coffee.

Heh, sorry didn't see you there....You finger wagglers are very good at this stealth lark. Might be an opening in the guild for you if you're interested?

And starting the week knackered? Thats every week for me unfortunately....