Off Topic Playground

I'm happy just finishing the main quest. No need to do the ultra hard dungeons or collecting all the super weapons.

LOL! Well if it's on 360 you'll get 95 gamer score for finishing the game. It's also possible to do the 100,000+ damage one in the game story when you get Bahamut (boost up the enemy Stagger to 999% with Lightning's "Army of One" then summon Bahamut with Fang, go into Gestalt mode and instantly do the finisher for about 130,000+ damage. Bahamut is also the only way to break the 100,000 damage mark) and some others. Butif you want achievements (even for finishing a career class) then you need to do After Story Play and power up more.

Also, Vanille becomes truly awesome later in the game and can kill almost anything in no time! (except bosses).

ABs - You have fine taste my friend, but i do prefer Dita ;)

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

Just for you path

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3534[/ATTACH]

I think I've missed some new fad here, but what the frak is this "shufflin" thing?

I think I've missed some new fad here, but what the frak is this "shufflin" thing?

Shufflin is a dance popularized by the band LMFAO in their song Party Rock Anthem. It's basically become a viral thing to the point where even Madonna has now done it (yeah thats a huge deal in the realm of American Pop Culture). But between the song and the dance it's become a mega hit.

ABs - You have fine taste my friend, but i do prefer Dita ;)

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

You haven't missed much..look up the band LMFAO..(if you really want to make your ears bleed and the need to claw your eyes out) they do this song...and unfortunately everyone seems to like it..except me.

I litterally just coppied that so I could paste it on here LOL

Great minds...great minds.... ;)

Who doesn't like a bit of Winslet? *swoons*

Shufflin is a dance popularized by the band LMFAO in their song Party Rock Anthem. It's basically become a viral thing to the point where even Madonna has now done it (yeah thats a huge deal in the realm of American Pop Culture). But between the song and the dance it's become a mega hit.

stop encouraging it KArn...

*take soff and nukes you from orbit* :fireball:

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I saw only the picture

Exactly! Words NOT needed.....

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Ah and here is something from the 90's! Curtousy of The Aquabats I give you...

SUPER RAD

This may actually be the one time I'm glad my speakers are screwed?

I couldn't listen to that song (Party Rock Anthem) from the start due to the stupid dancing hampster car commercial it was in during Christmas.... ... ...

And I said so in the Game Store in GA.... ... ...

And one of the guys started doing the Shuffle... and I laughed so hard it hurt...

and NOW I listen to the song because it makes me laugh :D

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

*shoots zombie through head..watches it fall*

And that is how the Guild deals with this shufflin' thing...

+1

*laughs as she pulls her Peacebringers and starts shooting Zombies*

I couldn't listen to that song (Party Rock Anthem) from the start due to the stupid dancing hampster car commercial it was in during Christmas.... ... ...

And I said so in the Game Store in GA.... ... ...

And one of the guys started doing the Shuffle... and I laughed so hard it hurt...

and NOW I listen to the song because it makes me laugh :D

You deliberately listen to it....It makes you laugh!!!!? It makes me want to burn everything! EVERYTHING!!!!

Zombies amble, they only shuffle if they're to lazy to properly give chase :P

Also, thanks for summing up that shufflin' thing for me, I think I'll give it a miss and pretend it never happened.

And somehow or other I've bought FF13-2... not sure how it happened though. I think alien mind control or something.

~Throws tin foil hat into the bin in disgust~

The conspiracists lied to me!

I'll play the game first, then see if I need the strategy guide, otherwise I'll use the Internet when I get stuck hahaha.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Watches as an army of zombies dance around Black

And THAT's how it's done! None of this shufflin' nonsense!

You deliberately listen to it....It makes you laugh!!!!? It makes me want to burn everything! EVERYTHING!!!!

yeah... thinking about pasty geek boys dancing makes me laugh... so now I have associated that song with that image... and it makes the song tolerable... :)

Their other song on the radio also makes me laugh... *angel*

yeah... thinking about pasty geek boys dancing makes me laugh... so now I have associated that song with that image... and it makes the song tolerable... :)

Their other song on the radio also makes me laugh... *angel*

I fear for your sanity, i really do....

Stop picking on those poor zombies, they only wanted to dance with you!

But they smell...and they keep grinning at me..its un-nerving.