Off Topic Playground

Evil idea: Run Lucius with Perdita... Put Lucius at the edge of the DZ (for standard deployment he'd start at the 6" mark. Have him walk 10" and then use Reingorcements to call Perdiata up, placing her 4" ahead of lucius. On her next activation she walks six, and can shoot into her opponents DZ.... On turn 1.... 0_0

Gods I love the Guild :)

Don't mind me, just creeping amount. *creeps on through*

@New FF Game: If your still considering it, get it. All my friends who are FF fans have basically vanished for the last few days since it's release. Reports are... OMGWTFBBQKITTENS level awesomeness... which is some where between a Bacon Thermal Lance (yes its real) and Bruins winning another Cup.

@Assimilate V. Reactive: Glad to hear it was ruled on. But really no other way they could have gone without willfully breaking the game. Just all boiled down to wording and so far, looks fantastic!

@Star Wars: Because why not! SWTOR is amazing btw. Easily the BEST single player story of any MMO out there and better then many single player RPG's. While it still needs a lot of polishing, it's a huge step up and a masterful challenge to WoW and the other current top of the heapers. <3 Bioware

@First turn DZ attacks: Don't even get me started. I've a list of them laying around and some are pretty attrocious. Though there is the easy ones, like Dreamer and Collodi. But there are some fun crazy things you can do with completely unexpected models ;D

@AB: *pokes in the back* Oi! Summoning can be dangerous for your health... *holds up a harpoon*

That's all for now!

*Creeps off*

Edited by karn987

Steam, if you're as bad as me with FF13 you#ll still be playing it this time next year, hahahaha. I only completed it this week and it was the first game I got for the 360! I still have lots to do though, like obtain ultimate weapons, fully develop all of the characters (only possible AFTER you complete the game), finish all of the C'ieth Stone missions (done most of them though), get every item in the game, finish all of the other achievements, etc.

Yep, enough to keep my busy for a while.

Oh, and I am still having fun beating up those poor defenseless Adamantortoise (which deal about 9000+ damage a blow but I kill them without taking a single hit, heheheh).

You know, all of this FF13 stuff hasn't even made me think of Arkham City, Gears of War or Arkham City all week... oops!

I still want FF13-2 though :P

And Karn, thanks dude, I have seen that it's had a much better reception than the first game (which is a single corridor until you reach disc 3 where it gets amazing) so I do plan on getting #2 XD

I've heard the plot of 2 is really WTF. A friend of mine is often on chat while playing and he keeps going on about plot twists and crazy events etc. I wont spoil anything, but the story is certainly captivating if his feedback is any indication.

The hoffeman what?

It really never had a forum given name, more or less it was just Hoffman abusing Reactivate. But basically it involved using Assimilate to gain Reactivate from his Constructs and then Hoffman basically goes Rambo on you and tears you a new one... because well he is Hoffman.

It really never had a forum given name, more or less it was just Hoffman abusing Reactivate. But basically it involved using Assimilate to gain Reactivate from his Constructs and then Hoffman basically goes Rambo on you and tears you a new one... because well he is Hoffman.

Hoffman is the new Chuck Norris...

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

*continues to wiggle fingers and adds the strategy guide to your cart*

Its one of those games alright haha.

Don't worry Path, I'll save you!

*harpoons*

;)