Off Topic Playground

That's why Capture the Flag is so much fun. I love the Tactical Marine, and had a lot of fun being a Tac in that mode, because it was viable and worked. The build I had the most success with (I think) was Kraken Rounds and Master-Crafted Weapons. Lots of fun that.

lol, nice.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

So, want to figure out a time to get on and start playing tomorrow? (well, tomorrow for me)

Well.. its tommorw for me too sir ;) its currently 1.39am here... my Fiancee went to be an hour ago as shes ot flu.. I was kind enough to pass that on last week LOL! I'm off work and as shes ill will be having some chill time at home.. and hobby time I swear! Rough estimate would pron be like up in 8/9hours then awake for 15+ hours ;)

What time are you rocking? This is like the Wyrd Gencon night all over again! :P LOL

That's why Capture the Flag is so much fun. I love the Tactical Marine, and had a lot of fun being a Tac in that mode, because it was viable and worked. The build I had the most success with (I think) was Kraken Rounds and Master-Crafted Weapons. Lots of fun that.

Would be up for trying Captue flag also... all I tried was a bit of death match and kinda got annoyed cause although I was on a team no one worked together... so played co op... even in co op you occasionally get those a holes that keep stealing all ammo and just trying to get most kills instead of working as a team...

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Currently its 8:44 pm. I'll be at work tonight, then I'm stopping at the gym for a meeting with a fitness trainer, and then I'll be home...probably about 13-14 hours from now.

Totally do-able sir.. that will be around 16:00 here... will try and be on around then ;)

Anyone else want to join the new WYRD forum squad of marine that will take on the orks? :) I'd ask Path buy I know he'll be eyeing up Harley?! ;)

Oh, Capture the Flag is freaking amazing. The reason the build I mentioned worked so well is simple- at the beginning of the match, people stop at the first flag to get the points for it. (This is logical, I'm not saying it isn't) Master Crafted weapons are great because they increase the radius of grenades...so, sprint over to the first flag, chuck a couple grenades, and BLAM! At the very least, it scares the crap out of them, and they end up being slower getting that point.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

The best time I did that, it killed two guys and I managed to get a five kill spree, lol

Looking at profile you have a higher level than me! LOL but I have played co op levels lots so know where they are coming from ;) Please tell me that makes me useful? :(

Hows writing coming Sir? And any hobby time of late?

*Adds a edonil alarm on his mobile* :)

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 AM ----------

OH and Shaper... you have 14hours to get a 360 and join up! :P

Wowsers... its 4.37am and I'm still awake.. thinking of just staying up now... today is payday and money has just gone in account... more than normal which is wierd but very welcome :)

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Beers are all finished now.. :( hate that... if I had say 3 more beers I'd be happy.. but run out which sucks :(

Well I'm 7% through Arkham City

I have 2 Riddler awards to get and 1 of them doesn't work since the Aerial Attack is much faster on the 360 version of them game and I can't get it to leap on to a person, then leap off onto another before I hit the person I jumped on :(

As for the other, it's just a pain in the bum to attempt in the combats, grr.

Good to see you started playing Arkham City though!

As for FF 13 though (still playing it) I spent all of yesterday following directions for a mission only to realise (thanks to a video on You Tube) that the directions in the game are wrong and go off in the complete opposite direction... grrr... I have the proper directions now so I can head off and do more C'eith Stones (and get more teleporters since all that running about is tiresome).

Edited by LonelyPath

g'mornin'!

it is indeed Friday! Which makes me very happy. I am gonna be painting undead for the next week... Gah! I don't play ressers, but do to my commission painting I (will have) painted every resser there is from all the books.

This weekend is: Finish Undead Rider, Molly and Kirai crews, Mindless wannabes and punk zombies... followed by silent ones.

Not too bad. Legs aren't too happy with me. About to look up some proper stretches so I can get that to go away...random crap from six years ago in high school gym class isn't going to cut it. :P The weekend has begun (yay!) and I actually managed to get work done on both the Star Wars campaign (finally got a copy of the main rulebook and finished up an NPC) and started working on a new scene for writing. And I'm going to be playing Space Marine against Reg whenever he jumps on, so that should be interesting.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Oh, and I've become addicted to youtube videos of Portal. Because that game is freaking awesome.

Not too bad. Legs aren't too happy with me. About to look up some proper stretches so I can get that to go away...random crap from six years ago in high school gym class isn't going to cut it. :P The weekend has begun (yay!) and I actually managed to get work done on both the Star Wars campaign (finally got a copy of the main rulebook and finished up an NPC) and started working on a new scene for writing. And I'm going to be playing Space Marine against Reg whenever he jumps on, so that should be interesting.

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Oh, and I've become addicted to youtube videos of Portal. Because that game is freaking awesome.

AGAINST?! Where does all this hostility come from?! :D should be on in an hour or so... think you can wait that long to kick my ass? :D

Sweet, thanks Steam. Yo, Reg! You up for an earlier match?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Well, in an hour is earlier than what I said last night. Against, with, whatever. The point is, playing the game. ;)

Ok.. no worries.. gimme 10mins and I'll jump online :)

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Hey everybody!

No idea what this thanks stuff is really all about, but i thought I'd better thank regnak for keeping out of trouble!

So wassup with all you peeps!!?

Right back at you! :) Added some thanks for you just being you! ;)

Oh and get a 360 and Space Marine the game.. our "Team" is lacking an egg! :D

g'mornin'!

it is indeed Friday! Which makes me very happy. I am gonna be painting undead for the next week... Gah! I don't play ressers, but do to my commission painting I (will have) painted every resser there is from all the books.

This weekend is: Finish Undead Rider, Molly and Kirai crews, Mindless wannabes and punk zombies... followed by silent ones.

I was going to say that would be a lot for a weekend but I'd finished a Collodi/Zoraida crew of 12 figures in 2 days and Last night I did 3 Silurids and tonight it was 3 Malifaux Raptors and 2 Waldgeists.

Also check out my Kirai and Seamus/Molly to let me know what you think...