Off Topic Playground

I'm sure I've seen a McDougal's trading thread or something like that. Maybe they are just individual threads rather than a separate item.

It's Still here - Sub Forum of Miniature Matters

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Shotgun first dibs on your clearout :D

Cool, thats a relief...couldn't be doing with ebay lol!

And Munkey...there might not be anything you like....

no spiders! ;)

I think that's a great idea Chocobo!

Abs, you should make your master thread a Blog. :)

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Good Morning Wyrdlings! It's cold here in Maine (about 23F (-5c)) and precipitating (rain/freezing rain/sleet).

*mumbles something that sounds like "19 days..."*

First load - http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/there-are-spiders-everywhere/

Second Load - http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/we-need-more-metallic-monsters/

And hurry up and get a title. I feel like putting all your stories into a PDF fan fiction book with a swanky cover :D

How hard was it putting together the Large Spider... I keep looking at mine in the blister then putting it down to do something else heh

I think that's a great idea Chocobo!

Abs, you should make your master thread a Blog. :)

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

bloggy wotsit? what? where?

And hurry up and get a title. I feel like putting all your stories into a PDF fan fiction book with a swanky cover :D

lol, fair enough...though no selling on the sly...And make sure i get the credit lol (I'll give you my proper name if thats the case lol) ;)

The Adventures of Absolution Black

The Sad and Sideways Tale of Absolution Black

Once Upon a Malifaux Eve

The Cursed adventures of Absolution Black

ooo

how about:

Absolution Black: Mystery Mercenary

good ideas, the last one sounds a bit like a 60's scifi series, or comic book!

bloggy wotsit? what? where?

good ideas, the last one sounds a bit like a 60's scifi series, or comic book!

You can turn posts into Blogs (it's at the bottom of the bank to the left, under Thanks and stuff).

Also, that was the point ;)

A B**** It would stick with just glue so I had to pin every limb. It was fine until with the spindly legs being so thin I slipped and impalled my pin vice into my thumb. Hit the bone and it was in so deep I had to twist it to get the drill bit out lmfao

Just thinking about that makes me ache... *shivers* my Vice rolled off the table one day, and not even thinking, I tried to catch it... and I did... in the fleshy part of the outside of my hand... *shivers* mine didn't hit bone, but it made the bones in my arm ache....

I would glue the legs into place, then use liquid green stuff to seal the area *shrugs*

First load - http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/there-are-spiders-everywhere/

Second Load - http://thepaintingmonkey.wordpress.com/2012/01/29/we-need-more-metallic-monsters/

and just a word if you do...don't put 'something wicked this way comes or the two prequels in the first book...they are part of the next story arc! So the first colection would be books 1-6 and the two interludes, in the order they appear in the link on my sig!

I'm not being that fussy am i? ;)

what about....

'A Mercenary's Tale'

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 PM ----------

What about (and this about covers the content)

Absolution Black: Dames, Demons and the Dead

A good afternoon to you all, I have momentarily returned. I would be about more but between immense amounts of pain and unreliable internet right now I'm not about much and instead being playing FF13. Good news on that front though, after a year of playing the game I have finally managed to defeat Barthandulous! That guy's been a thorn in my side for almost as long as I've been playing the game. Also, those that say he cannot be staggered once he starts up that charge attack, don't listen. You can stagger him whilst he's still charging (and get him to around 155% and 230% during the charge and his charge will reset, heheheh).

Right, now back to complaining to PayPal about eating all of my details again after putting them back on 4 times now and then playing more FF13 (I need to finish it before I get FF13-2!).

Good afternoon all....finally home from work (only started at 8am yesterday, now 1:30pm) back in at 5am too....eurgh!

On a plus note though, my twisting fates book and governors proxy finally arrived :) Yes fell that does mean more Guild added to my list!!! I am thinking maybe a Zoraida crew next.

Oh and Path when is the release date for FF13-2? Need to decide on that or Skyrim....