Off Topic Playground

silly Green thing, Zoraida is a SHE. My opponent was a HE... and HE got mad 'cause I kept killing his stuff... with his own stuff... mostly the Ice Golem :angel:

Yeah right :P I have pics of you with a banjo! :D I'm sure the guild would be very interested in seeing their main lady engaging in a jamming session with Gremlins! :D

is that a different option as there are a few instances where you have to capture control points.. you on xbox live Mr Birdy?

PS3

There's multiple options before you start a game, there's a death match, a multiplayer arena where you kill lots of orcs, capture the flag and a one where you capture a number of points until your team haves 1000 points

Yet to try capture the flag

I have returned once again from the streets of Arkham City and beating up many bad guys (who may or may not have done anything wrong, but were just there and deserved a good punch), collecting Riddler Trophies and other such things. Just got 18 more Riddler things to go in the main game, though since I've now rescued all of the hostages form Riddler, none of them will reveal themselves on the map unless I interact with them, oops!