Off Topic Playground

So is this Z a He or a She?

"my first game with her since April"

"he was right $$$$$$$$ed off when I was killing off his stuff"

I think you are making it all up! Instead of a game you were hanging out with Gremlins and you don't want the Guild finding out! :D

silly Green thing, Zoraida is a SHE. My opponent was a HE... and HE got mad 'cause I kept killing his stuff... with his own stuff... mostly the Ice Golem :angel:

Hi. Jim Hubbs from ZUZZY Miniatures here. I don't know where you got that idea from. Our shipping rates are here:

http://www.zuzzy.com/shipping.html

Shipping for a 3x3 mat to Scotland is $19.77. The total price is only $45.11.

You may get a VAT tax or customs added on your end as well. So that might bring the price up a little more. I don't know. But in any case the total cost isn't nearly what you're thinking it is.

Thanks for that, Zuzzy. I thought it sounded really high, but trying to prove that to the scots *shakes head*

$80 is more than I'd be willing to pay for a 6x4 mat though. Still, it's only the third of the price ofthis:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod730814

And also weight about a tenth as much at most (I can;t even lift the realms of battle board!).

erm... Path? He said it was like $45... Where'd you get $80?

erm... Path? He said it was like $45... Where'd you get $80?

6x4 mats are $52+ then add 70% of that cost for shipping to the UK which gives you $88 :P

Munkey, you missed the introduction of Showgirl #66s little sister, but she's not dangerous like #66 was. Plus Chocobo has started to play with boxes and I added Old Thumper, as well as, Bah Humbug to the Ale Monolith :D

Edited by LonelyPath

Just before Christmas I think. I have developed a serious addiction to Warmachine lol

I've been actively collecting Cryx models and painting them myself. I don't play Warmachine, but I like the models and wanted to collect a force for display purposes. So far I have Wraith Witch Deneghra, Witch Coven & Egregore, Mechanithralls, Brute Thrall, Bile Thralls, Helldiver, Stalker, Warwitch Siren, Wraith and the Battlegroup. Also amazed that I've painted almost all of the models already, lol!

Thankfully I'd already bought most of it for a coven themed Dark Eldar army, but then decided to just do them as Cryx anyway, hahaha.

Nope! :D

How are you sir? I'm off work till Sunday night. Hoping to hobby today.

I am fine gremlin. Nice to see you have been keeping out of trouble recently......please let it continue!

Howdy doody folks.

Not more plague bearing Guildies? You people are never well. It's what you get for poking around in other people's messes.

Its what we get for keeping these streets safe....bloomin ressers and their 'afflictions'.....

I've been actively collecting Cryx models and painting them myself. I don't play Warmachine, but I like the models and wanted to collect a force for display purposes. So far I have Wraith Witch Deneghra, Witch Coven & Egregore, Mechanithralls, Brute Thrall, Bile Thralls, Helldiver, Stalker, Warwitch Siren, Wraith and the Battlegroup. Also amazed that I've painted almost all of the models already, lol!

Thankfully I'd already bought most of it for a coven themed Dark Eldar army, but then decided to just do them as Cryx anyway, hahaha.

The amount of minis you must have....you must live in a big house!

The amount of minis you must have....you must live in a big house!

I have a lot of padded boxes with minis stored inside them! Most of my stuff is stored in a large walk in cupboard and the attic, I only keeps what I readily need on hand where I can get to it (somewhat) easily. Even then there's a lot of boxes in my bedroom containing models, lol!