Off Topic Playground

Space Marine was one of the dumbest games I've played in a long time. When the most interesting character in the game is a 2nd Lieutenant Guardswoman who only shows up rarely, something has gone very, very wrong with the writing. That, and the plot was predictable almost down to the timing. (shakes head) Waste of six hours.

Space Marine was one of the dumbest games I've played in a long time. When the most interesting character in the game is a 2nd Lieutenant Guardswoman who only shows up rarely, something has gone very, very wrong with the writing. That, and the plot was predictable almost down to the timing. (shakes head) Waste of six hours.

yeah.. it had the Ultramarines movie vibe about it with it came to the story..

I will admit, Space Marine was the first game that I really enjoyed the multiplayer. Although Devestators with Plasma Cannons can really, really be annoying.

Do what I do... Jump in with Plasma Pistol and Chainsword and carve them up after a grenade at their feet... the hardest I've found is the heavy bolter if they have a bead on you!

*touches side of monolith..feels warm*

I can't believe i just did that...risky.

But coffee should be hot and good...

*Walks up to Abs and pulls one of his levers. Hot Chocolate comes out*

*Moves his mug round to another spot and pulls another leaver adding some wipped cream*

*Moves to another spot. Pauses. Looks at all the buttons and choses one. Marshmallows finish off the drink*

Morning! :D

oooo Reg!!! Did you get your picture *covers mouth trying not to laugh*

Coffee's meh... needs a new filter...

I'm currently reading the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini (Eragon, Eldest, etc). I've read the first three books once, and really enjoyed them... and I got book 4 for Christmas... so now I'm rereading them :D