Off Topic Playground

The guild is not the cool place to be...its the ONLY place to be.

Everything else either smells, is prone to exploding or just downright antisocial.

We know how to treat our members.... biscuit?

;)

hmmmm a biscuit eh....dont mind if i do....

well i am an arcanist extraordinaire so my stuff dont explode..although im not too shabby with these here peacebringers either....

~Staggers in through the door followed by my gothic showgirls and slumps in to my comfy chair~

Afternoon all. I had a hard night of fighting crime in Arkham then taking on a zombie apocalypse. It's not easy being in such high demand!

Mal, I have decided, you're Mr Burnt Orange so you have a properly Reservoir Dogs title now :D

~Staggers in through the door followed by my gothic showgirls and slumps in to my comfy chair~

Afternoon all. I had a hard night of fighting crime in Arkham then taking on a zombie apocalypse. It's not easy being in such high demand!

Mal, I have decided, you're Mr Burnt Orange so you have a properly Reservoir Dogs title now :D

but but but....i like mr awesome and also im not ginger :(

Abs, did you see the pic I put up? I thought you'd like that ;)

Yup..that would so be Regnak...

You totally need to ask For a Drowned puppet :D

Lol.. perfect..put in a good word Fell!

i want a badge...who i gotta see/kill to get one of them?

Well, the Governor I suppose..but good luck with that... I'll tell you what, sign these forms, pay the annual members fee...and I'll scooch them over to Lucius' office for approval.

*hands forms*

Well, the Governor I suppose..but good luck with that... I'll tell you what, sign these forms, pay the annual members fee...and I'll scooch them over to Lucius' office for approval.

*hands forms*

*takes forms....cuts off nearest civilians head signs using knife tip*

sorry black forgot my pen and ink