Off Topic Playground

Well, I'm off tomorrow from work...in the meantime, I'm going to sleep for a few hours so I can reset sleep patterns to something approaching normal. Hopefully I can work on the novel some tomorrow, get another section up. Really tempted to just keep going with stuff with Kiiva, but I know I have a few other characters (just a few, mind) I need to write about. And then there's the campaign...need to work on that too. Too many projects. o.o

*get's really close to Edonil and grins at him*

02893.jpg

Haha, heya all. Just stopped by to see how things were going with you all :) Hope everyone is well and everything is grand!

*wanders off again*

So is KArn mr Pearly-whites?! ;)

...(twitch) (falls over)

That's a lot of teeth...

And different sized eyes..quite a looker!

Already got a Mr White... but if he's not yet put it in his name then it's still available.

But you have White, Cream and Mink available to you so you get a choice :D

~Takes a look~

Nope, Webmonkey still has no custom title so feel free to be Mr White or even Mr Pearly Whites :D

And if webmonkey complains, you could always eat him...

Or we can find something he's guilty of, like stealing the front doors of the Guild Halls that went missing last week (and absolutely had nothing to do with my showgirls ebaying a set of doors)

~whistles in a nonchalant fashion~

Yeah that was a bit of a drag..but on the bright side we got these fantastic doors off ebay for a bargain price!

;)