Off Topic Playground

Still playing:

Final Fantasy 13...

Do not get me started on that game, I just cannot get passed the boss at the end of Disc 2, it's really annoying and what he does is just plain evil!

After 6 months of trying to beat him I checked online, read all the strategies and hits for him and worked out that I was doing everything they were, but still can't get him below half health :(

Do not get me started on that game, I just cannot get passed the boss at the end of Disc 2, it's really annoying and what he does is just plain evil!

After 6 months of trying to beat him I checked online, read all the strategies and hits for him and worked out that I was doing everything they were, but still can't get him below half health :(

Great something to look forward to :(

I've only just started Disc 2 so it's probably a month away still at the rate I'm playing.

Hi Abs.

It's going cold, feels freezing today.

How I feel -> :arasputina minus the naked lady parts.

lol. Could be a problem having a naked lady frozen to your chest. Even in Scotland. ;)

Mourning Black

Morning...I see Liz is well.

G'morning black :-)

its all good in the malifaux hood

Morning...theres a hood?

Do I now need to speak ghetto?

a sad day indeed.....went to dull coat my ramos crew...as i was spraying let it dry and it finished all covered in white....so i had to bust out the black spray and they are now all back to basecoat...oh such fun and to top it off i have run out of superglue and i dropped my brass arachnid and 3 single arachnids....ho hum :(

a sad day indeed.....went to dull coat my ramos crew...as i was spraying let it dry and it finished all covered in white....so i had to bust out the black spray and they are now all back to basecoat...oh such fun and to top it off i have run out of superglue and i dropped my brass arachnid and 3 single arachnids....ho hum :(

With the Dull Coat did you put a gloss on first?

To fix it spray a Gloss coat over it and that will take away the white as the gloss eats away the Dull.

I generally do 2 coats of Gloss then one of dull (sometimes 2) and I don't have it happen anymore