Off Topic Playground

Poor Herbie, still standard issue. you should get him some new parts black, or at the very lest clean him and add a new coat of paint

But he loves being the way he is...theres not a spot of rust on him... resser fluids and blood maybe but no rust!

*steps out of Liz's shadow, and ducks as Liz flies away*

Hey Abs... did you get the pic??

Yup... *smiles*

I prefer the VAmpire Diaries vampires to the others!

*swoons over caroline, and Katherine*

I agree with this :D

However, I prefer my vampires to be more monstrous like they were until they were romanticised in the 19th century. Look at things like Hellsing (for the Ghouls) and Stake Land for what I mean ;)

I agree with this :D

However, I prefer my vampires to be more monstrous like they were until they were romanticised in the 19th century. Look at things like Hellsing (for the Ghouls) and Stake Land for what I mean ;)

You might want to look at I, vampire, sure the front covers look twilightised, But the comic does cover both gothic monstrous vampires and a sexy side to them, or a lest to bloody Mary

You might want to look at I, vampire, sure the front covers look twilightised, But the comic does cover both gothic monstrous vampires and a sexy side to them, or a lest to bloody Mary

It's one of the reasons why I enjoy 30 Days of Night so much, those vamps are pretty monstrous as well, plus there are those in the novels by David Wellington. I may have to look at I, Vampire at some point though to see what it's like ;)

It's one of the reasons why I enjoy 30 Days of Night so much, those vamps are pretty monstrous as well, plus there are those in the novels by David Wellington. I may have to look at I, Vampire at some point though to see what it's like ;)

Here is the main antagonist

IVampire_3_TheGroup_018-1.jpg

And BTW her mouth extendes all the way to her ears, it's huge and scary when it's open