Off Topic Playground

~Sneaks several dozen barrels of Guild Rum into a storage shed out the back of the thread~

Sh, don't tell the Guildsters they're there ;)

Kind of difficult for us not to know when you post it in the thread lol!

Anyway, its not rum....We had...lets just say....a blockage in the guildhouse toilets and the ..errr... waste had to go somewhere...

Luckily we had all these empty rum barrels hanging around.

I would never tell that scum *Spits*

Your secret is safe with me... although the Rum is another story! :D

Enjoy your....ok, we'll call it rum.

And I don't think you'll be going Yarrrrrrrrrrr! More like Yeurggggggggh!!

;)

Good morning Abs!!! How was your evening? How is Lily? :)

Morning Princess! My evening was hectic...spent it helping Siobahn and Lily pack for their weekend trip away to Blackpool with Siobahn's mum, stepdad and brother!

Which leaves me to do two full days of study for my exams....in peace and quiet lol!

Though...missing them already..and they've only just gone....

:(

Morning Princess! My evening was hectic...spent it helping Siobahn and Lily pack for their weekend trip away to Blackpool with Siobahn's mum, stepdad and brother!

Which leaves me to do two full days of study for my exams....in peace and quiet lol!

Though...missing them already..and they've only just gone....

:(

Awwh honey!! :( good luck with your exams!

~Stumbles in and flops into the chair~

Phew, this smuggling for the Arcanists is tough work, they had be up all night, but that was for pleasure, heheheh.

The rum is being guarded by Show Girl puppets so I know it'll be safe in the shed and whilst it is always tempted to do Jack Sparrow impressions, I'm to tired for them right now.

Also, feeling better today so I might manage to make it out for a game of Malifaux tonight :D

~Stumbles in and flops into the chair~

Phew, this smuggling for the Arcanists is tough work, they had be up all night, but that was for pleasure, heheheh.

The rum is being guarded by Show Girl puppets so I know it'll be safe in the shed and whilst it is always tempted to do Jack Sparrow impressions, I'm to tired for them right now.

Also, feeling better today so I might manage to make it out for a game of Malifaux tonight :D

I blame you for this path

*Runs into another wall