Off Topic Playground

And why do you use Linux anyway? Never understood that...and I don't mind computers either.

Has everything windows has... is free... faster and more stable (once you get it there). also great against viruses etc ;)

Both home pcs have it.. have to use stinky windows at work but its not been on one of mine for 3years...

What's that? Oh, you mean these ...

*strikes a pose*

HENCHMAN ON DECK!

Don't mind me, ladies. I'm just gettin' my hench on. Y'know ... henchin' it up. Sense of responsibility: Overwhelming. How do we do it? How do we handle the terrible burden? One day at a time, people.

One day at a time.

*strikes a pose*

HENCHMAN ON DECK!

Don't mind me, ladies. I'm just gettin' my hench on. Y'know ... henchin' it up. Sense of responsibility: Overwhelming. How do we do it? How do we handle the terrible burden? One day at a time, people.

One day at a time.

congrats! *throws a pie at Hatchet's face* :D

Edited by Regnak

congrats! *throws a pie at Hatchet's face* :D

Thanks!

*stomps Regnak into a gooey paste*

He'll be fine.

~THE Girls notice Hatchet and dress him in top hat and tails before performing a rendition of Putting on the Ritz with him~

Yay!

Congrats Hatchet!

~Rolls a prime quality keg of ale to him with a giant beer mug engraved with "Bacon Henchman"~

*punches a hole in the side of the keg and bathes in it*

Woo!

*pauses*

*empties last few droplets onto the ground, his face solemn*

... for my homey, who was recently stomped into paste. Gone, but not forgotten.

*strikes a pose*

HENCHMAN ON DECK!

One day at a time.

Congrats Hatchet!!!!