Off Topic Playground

~Doors burst open and I come in followed by my regular horde of Gothic Showgirl, only today they're holding up a huge banner that reads "20,000 poster"~

Yeah, they got pretty excited about it, but I honestly expected them to be hungover today...

Ah well, at least I;m not hungover, heheheh

~Walks up to the Multi-|Ale Monolith and draws off a pint before settling in my comfy chair~

So then, what's the news today?

Made the mistake of pricing out all the FW I want for my core list for my Traitor Guard...and discovered I need another three conversion sets, not another one. (sigh) On the plus side, I found 5 28mm scale Hell Blades up on ebay for $80 apiece and they're up there for 28 days, so I might be able to get one of them. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to snag two of them and start my Chaos fighter wing for Apoc...

I think they're all 28mm :)

They also make some nice vehicles suitable for 40k I know I'll be using their smaller tanks as Grot Tanks ;)

EDIT: Just looked and according to the steel rules to show the size of the bikes, a Guard torso should fit quite nicely.

Edited by LonelyPath

I think they're all 28mm :)

They also make some nice vehicles suitable for 40k I know I'll be using their smaller tanks as Grot Tanks ;)

I've been trying to figure out a cheap way to make Renegade Militia Rough Riders...I think that those trikes would work perfectly. Something like $40 for all ten of them, versus 150 or so for scout bikes. Just need to find arms for them, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

I very much like that scorpion tank, I have to say. Might pick up one or two to use as Stalk Tank variants.

I've picked up some of the Cyborg clan and they're quite nice. If you hunt around on the site you can find some real gems like the Drug Crazed Loonatic (Daemonhosts, psykers, etc), Gorillagon (Mega Nob, Obliterator, Chaos Terminator, etc), Ironstrike (Crusader, Chaos Lord, etc).

Also don' forget to by Trixie (in the Resin Figures - Boneyarders), she 's a free promotional model :)

I'll have to remember that for when I place the order...right now, I'm waiting on some money from a trade, then I'll be ordering my Enforcers and Ogryn (bar none, the single most expensive unit I'll have ever bought... 69.5 GBP)

In other news:

[ame]

[/ame]

And so Fell knows, no audio required to be amused by it...

I'll have to remember that for when I place the order...right now, I'm waiting on some money from a trade, then I'll be ordering my Enforcers and Ogryn (bar none, the single most expensive unit I'll have ever bought... 69.5 GBP)

In other news:

And so Fell knows, no audio required to be amused by it...

HAHAHAHAHA! *falls over* HAHAhhaA! *rolls around* HAHAHAHA!