Off Topic Playground

Just because Fell isn't on full battery, doesn't mean the rest of us arent't......and we do all fancy a bacon sarnie...

Yup.... Promote Integrity and Terminate You!!

;)

Wow... that hamster on a wheel thats powering you must be working overtime... that was actually kinda witty! :D

*Puff* *COUGH* *Puff*

Wow... that hamster on a wheel thats powering you must be working overtime... that was actually kinda witty! :D

*Puff* *COUGH* *Puff*

*rolls eyes*

whatever.....and I am witty..just don't usually associate with gremlins....even 'posh' ones!

So you never get to hear it!

*tosses Regnak a coin*

Tell you what, I'm feeling generous..get yourself a beer....just make sure its several miles away from here!

well, at least i don't pretend to be a suave aristocrat, using that false ID with the picture of Tom Selleck on it.....

*puff*

What do you mean dear boy?

*Puff Puff*

Its not a false ID.. I still look like this, just a bit greener:

magnum-pi-selleck-2.jpg

Plus whos pretending? *Puff, Puff, monocle adjust, puff etc*

Typical jealous common folk.

*Drinks his tea raising his small finger as he sips*

Thats right, Class is something you are born with, you can't teach it! :D

*rolls eyes*

whatever.....and I am witty..just don't usually associate with gremlins....even 'posh' ones!

So you never get to hear it!

*tosses Regnak a coin*

Tell you what, I'm feeling generous..get yourself a beer....just make sure its several miles away from here!

Hmmm... I'm sensing some subtle hints in that post... *Shakes thought from mind*

*Walks over to Ab's, opens a secret compartment that plays "What do you do with a drunken sailor" when opened and starts making cocktails*

Who wants one?

I call this one a "Flaming Guild".. nice and warming... oh, and this one is dedicated to Abs, I call it the "Rusty Bolt" :D

Is anyone else having problems with this site and obsene loading times these days? It's getting beyond a joke when it sometimes takes upwards of 10 minutes to refresh a damn thread page.

This is the only site I have problems with as well it seems.

not having a problem here...but here is at work so might be faster connection anyway!

Hmmm... I'm sensing some subtle hints in that post... *Shakes thought from mind*

*Walks over to Ab's, opens a secret compartment that plays "What do you do with a drunken sailor" when opened and starts making cocktails*

Who wants one?

I call this one a "Flaming Guild".. nice and warming... oh, and this one is dedicated to Abs, I call it the "Rusty Bolt" :D

And whats that green one in the gremlin shaped glass...... ah yes, The 'Annoying Bogey'! ;)