Off Topic Playground

*sigh*

Me too....

I'll get them eventually... there are a few (like the executioner and Sue and the M&SU Assets box) that I will pick up because I WANT to paint them... eventually... I need to make a list... prioritize... of course, my commissions come first, but maybe mix one or two of my models in... I need to make some lists of what I've got...

and maybe, instead of trying to go to sleep when I get home, I'll stay up and paint... ... ... only problem...? once I start, I have trouble stopping... *shakes head and laughs*

*laughs evilly*

NEVER!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, Abs, You talk to Spoon.... 0_0

And I don't know how much it'll cost to ship it, but I do paint on commission :whistle:

Shush you! And I know you paint on commission...but I don't have enough spare cash to afford paints myself let alone paying someone else to do them for me...now if you lived in the Uk..specifically North Wales...then it might be a different story lol!

What! I'm only 150 posts ahead of you, you whiny hiney hunk of metal!

Only 150!! thats a weeks worth!

*sulks*

The main problem with D&D 4E is that it's no longer a RPG, even WotC went on and on when it came out about how it's a miniatures game with RPG elements... Well done in destroying a game I've loved since I was 7yrs old :(

When people ask me if I'll run a game I'll tell them "fine so long as it's not 4th edition", lol.

The main problem with D&D 4E is that it's no longer a RPG, even WotC went on and on when it came out about how it's a miniatures game with RPG elements... Well done in destroying a game I've loved since I was 7yrs old :(

When people ask me if I'll run a game I'll tell them "fine so long as it's not 4th edition", lol.

Our local group use 3.5

Lies, the only limit of the roll playing in 4th, is the want of the PC to roll play and how good the DM is