Off Topic Playground

~A massive explosion rocks the thread and the coffee monolith topples over on to Hatchets trap door. In the massive hole that's just appeared a lone shadow stands in the dust and smoke laughing maniacally~

Uh, I hate to say this but #66 is back. I thought I'd asked you Guild folk to give her justice at the end of a noose?!

~Hides behind my comfy chair whilst my Gothic Showgirls scatter for safety~

~Whispers to fell from behind my chair~

#66 was a nice, but impressionable showgirl that went off to watch all of the Hellraiser movies in a single day, it warped her mind. Poor thing... She was last seen been dragged off by ABs I believe, I was hoping he'd hanged her!

Oh, she also wants to vivisect Chocobo so it's a good thing he's disappeared (maybe he knew something we didn't?).

YAY! Thanks ABs!

Make sure you hang her good and proper this time, then burn her body so she can't come back from the dead!

Whilst she's being dealt with, I'm off to start painting the little itchy witch I'm going to be using as The Dreamer in my Malifaux crew (thought I'd proxy them all with Reaper minis to test them out... well except NE Teddy).

Edited by LonelyPath

YAY! Thanks ABs!

Make sure you hang her good and proper this time, then burn her body so she can't come back from the dead!

Don't do the executing...just the catching. But mark my words, I'll be having words with the relevant authorities who let her go last time!

*Watches as Herbie impales 66 with a harpoon, before dragging her screaming and flailing body back towards them*

Well, that seemed too easy....

Don't do the executing...just the catching. But mark my words, I'll be having words with the relevant authorities who let her go last time!

*Watches as Herbie impales 66 with a harpoon, before dragging her screaming and flailing body back towards them*

Well, that seemed too easy....

*Watches a two large Nephilim fly down rip off Herbies arms and fly off with #66*

She is very popular