Off Topic Playground

Not much, she's good at healing, she can follow larger Nephilim around. Oh and she gets drunk on blood and goes crazy and shows off her scary side.

Oh no, you hired Showgirl #66 didn't you? Send her back before it's to late, she's torture us all... She never was the same after I let her watch all of the Hellraiser movies in a single day!

Edited by LonelyPath

Morning Fell, heya Foe!

Thanks for dealing with #66, I hope the poor dear gets the help she deserves, I recommend a noose ;)

I've not had a game of Malifaux for a while either. Those I normally play it with are fixated on Warmachine again whilst they prepare for a small tournament and I don't play that one (like some of the models though).

People dare not interrupt me when I'm painting, I don't mind questions when I'm gaming since I know 40k much better than many at my club (and I seem to be the only person that knows the difference between RAI and RAW and remember that Codex supersedes BRB, lol), but if I have a brush in hand it's a big Do Not Disturb sign to everyone else :P

I like to concentrate on my painting, which is why when at home I tend to keep my phone in another room and do it upstairs where I'm less likely to have someone interrupting me. I do multitask since I often end up half watching a dvd or listening to music, but that's just to add a little distraction. I need to work quickly with some stages since it tends to involve wet blending and people talking to me slows that down and can make me have to restart.