Off Topic Playground

Never heard of Shadowman, but I do love me some Zelda to. I love action adventure games and I have a soft spot for games like Ninja Gaiden and Legacy of Kain =D

But my favorites are RTS and TBS. I'm a sucker for a good strategy game XD

Well except for the Diablo Series.... I am fairly obsessed with that run of games *nods*.

I never played enough Diablo, however RTS is my thing in video games! Love 'em.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM8DAlfBLceIDzoHOH9-0UiVkM3b6C7PfFQ-1x9JYI-glQw4DAlQ&t=1

There are videos on youtube. Dated graphics now, but one hell of a game I keep getting out for kicks! The asylum and settings are freaky, and the soundtrack...shudder

Oh, I remember this, back in the day this freaked me right the heck out!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM8DAlfBLceIDzoHOH9-0UiVkM3b6C7PfFQ-1x9JYI-glQw4DAlQ&t=1

There are videos on youtube. Dated graphics now, but one hell of a game I keep getting out for kicks! The asylum and settings are freaky, and the soundtrack...shudder

Ohh I think they may have made a spiritual remake of that recently with.. I think it's Condemned. But man I haven't seen an N64 box in a long time, talk about a flash from the past XD

Oh, I remember this, back in the day this freaked me right the heck out!

Oh yeah...playing this at night, alone in the house, the lights off. Stuff your resident evil. This game was THE Daddy!

Ohh I think they may have made a spiritual remake of that recently with.. I think it's Condemned. But man I haven't seen an N64 box in a long time, talk about a flash from the past XD

Still got my N64, and games. I horde old consoles! But its still fun to crack them open every now and then. I think nowadays companies go for style over substance. I prefer a game that takes weeks to complete whether it looks pretty or not.

Anyway, back to your original subject guys, or the bear will get angry!!

Oh yeah...playing this at night, alone in the house, the lights off. Stuff your resident evil. This game was THE Daddy!

Still got my N64, and games. I horde old consoles! But its still fun to crack them open every now and then. I think nowadays companies go for style over substance. I prefer a game that takes weeks to complete whether it looks pretty or not.

Anyway, back to your original subject guys, or the bear will get angry!!

Got my N64 packed up somewhere... not sure where exactly. But most of my controllers are pretty dead from over-use :/

I honestly prefer substance over graphics all the time. I generally will steer away from a game if it is not atleast 30+ hrs to complete it or lacks great mechanics or good co-op (I am a sucker for co-op play, probably my favorite thing about console gaming).

Adrian Chronicles, the Last Mage was an N64 game that fit the bill. A huge game with a lot of depth to it but the graphics were terrible for it's time XD still loved the game though.

Adrian Chronicles, the Last Mage was an N64 game that fit the bill. A huge game with a lot of depth to it but the graphics were terrible for it's time XD still loved the game though.

Don't recognise the name, maybe it was US only...or called something different in the Uk?

I used to love the output Rare did: Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, Donkey kong 64, Conkers Bad fur day etc....

But also dabbled with Zelda (big fan) and Mario.

Don't recognise the name, maybe it was US only...or called something different in the Uk?

I used to love the output Rare did: Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, Donkey kong 64, Conkers Bad fur day etc....

But also dabbled with Zelda (big fan) and Mario.

I loved Banjo-Kazzoie and Tooie! Man Rare was amazing back in it's prime and Conkers Bad Fur day was hysterical XD

Hello!

*eyes shift back and forth, plotting*

Freakin' takes me 2 hours just to catch up with this thread each morning, hahaha.

Ahh...Borderlands...I enjoyed that for the most part, but the ending REALLY pissed me off. Haven't felt the need to pursue all of the side quests and downloadable content. Kind of didn't feel like giving them any more of my money after that craptastic ending.

Hello!

Freakin' takes me 2 hours just to catch up with this thread each morning, hahaha.

Ahh...Borderlands...I enjoyed that for the most part, but the ending REALLY pissed me off. Haven't felt the need to pursue all of the side quests and downloadable content. Kind of didn't feel like giving them any more of my money after that craptastic ending.

Yeah the ending to the core game was really lacking. Clap Traps Revolution is a much better and more complete ending to the game I think. The DLC is really worth playing though if you liked the game, even if you have to convince a friend to buy it and play through on Co-op with them ;)

Hello!

Hello Lobo!!

KArn, its one of the plotting finger wagglers!

Cool. Must be something good in those cookies. If you are in such a godd mood, you won't mind if i have one?

#edges closer to the plate#

Oh this will be good. *picks up some Pop corn*

Hello Lobo!!

KArn, its one of the plotting finger wagglers!

We shall see... *keeps an eye on Lobo*

i actually am so poor (due to college debt) that I live with my parents and my "I never wanna have to do anything for myself" sister *grumbles*

Thats a bummer, but theres nothing wrong with that. Gives you the time to save money to pay off debts or for a place of your own!

I couldn't move back to my parents even if i wanted to. Within a year of me moving out fifteen years ago, my room had been transformed into their dressing room lol!

I take it your sister is a teenager then with that attitude!!

I'm in a good mood today.

Topics may shift at your leisure. ;)

*Bows* Thank you O' kind and Benevolent one. Sorry I couldn't contribute to the previous conversation hahaha. By the way, you should accept me on the Facebook, I am hungry for friends hahaha.

@Fell same here, Zelda is my jam!

i actually am so poor (due to college debt) that I live with my parents and my "I never wanna have to do anything for myself" sister *grumbles*

I know the feeling -_-

I made the mistake of spending a year at a $40kish per year school and that cost me more then the rest of the time to finish my degree ><

Thats a bummer, but theres nothing wrong with that. Gives you the time to save money to pay off debts or for a place of your own!

I couldn't move back to my parents even if i wanted to. Within a year of me moving out fifteen years ago, my room had been transformed into their dressing room lol!

I take it your sister is a teenager then with that attitude!!

Thats the unfortuate part... She's 23... and a b*tch... :\

Thats the unfortuate part... She's 23... and a b*tch... :\

Ugh that sucks ><

i have a gamecube... and i <3 me some Zelda :D

I love my Gamecube, I still have it hooked up and pop in a game or two now and then ^^. Windwaker was a blast once you got over the cell shading surprise.