Off Topic Playground

~Sneaks into the thread, up behind Fell and tickles her~

That's for all the times you snuck up on me :P

MUAHAHAHA!!!

*doesn't even flinch, but does extend an elbow into Path's solar plexus, causing him to fall down, winded*

don't tickle me...

*evil eye*

Someone please confirm that the Wheel of Time gets better in book 2. I'm so close to the end of book 1 I'll finish it but if the second is pretty much the same then I really don't want to read it.

Um..... The first... like... three... are pretty okay... they are a little repetative, but if I remeber correctly, Rand gets a cool sword in book two.... I haven't finished the series... i got bored with it... I really should... I liked Mat and Perrin... *shakes head* we'll see...

*doesn't even flinch, but does extend an elbow into Path's solar plexus, causing him to fall down, winded*

don't tickle me...

*evil eye*

I'm not scared of the Evil Eye :P MUAHAHAHA!!!

Also, I've been tickling you for hours, you must have the nervous system of a corpse to take this long to notice! :o

~Pokes~

Oh, yes... umm, never mind...

~Turns attention back to Gothic Showgirls in teaching them how to mosh properly~

No!... you, you and you! None of that Circle Pit rubbish, this is a Mosh Pit, get it right or you're fired!

~Told off Gothic Showgirls look embarrassed and start to get their act together~