Off Topic Playground

"I ain't never done nothin'..."

A kid said that in the hallway.........

Yay American education :)

Sounds like just about every school I've ever worked in. :s

Im so confused!!! Just went to see tinker tailor soldier spy... now my heads more confuzzled than usual. :(

But it's ok now yus?

Not too much, Hatchet... sick (ish).... now uber tired due to benydril... and I was sleepy already...

how are you?

Siesta time?

I'm fine. So busy, no time for fun. I have this heap of models that need pinning. So depressing. They just sit there, begging to be assembled.

And don't get me started on painting ...

I'm on fire, I also have a horse made of fire and I can now fly :D

Sounds like you've had a productive day. :)

Yeah...my head hurts a little, and it's taking a while to wake up, but yeah, I got good sleep. How's work going?

Not bad. Had a mini meeting about pay rise (got more than I was expecting) and then a big meeting about future projects starting soon and over next couple of years. If you notice the order it was first "here's some more money".. then its "here's a load more work for you". :D

Just under 4 hours to go and then only 1 more night before my 4 off.

That's a weird schedule...almost wish I had it, but I'd get bored, I work 5 and 2

I have got used to having 4days off. Its a nice amount. Gives you a nice break without the need to keep booking lots of holiday. Just hard getting through the 4x 12hour shifts and the 2hours travel to and from work added to that makes for a very tiring time. My first day off is spend resting pretty much.

...(shakes head) Yeah, I couldn't do that multiple days in a row and function.

The last night I'm basically running on autopilot. Also my first day off normal goes on sleep.. although I try and wake around 4pm so I still have a bit of the day left.

Looking forward to my days off. The Fiancee is going out with her friend on Friday during the day so will chill with a few movies and some painting while watching. Need to finish off Belles and also paint up some Citadel woods.