Off Topic Playground

*floor shakes as a large construct paces into the thread, then stops. A hatch opens on the chest and a ladder drops..Abs climbs down the ladder and into the thread, pressing the remote in his hand. The construct seals itself up and enters hibernation*

Morning...like my new toy...trialing it for Hoff.....not bad, a bit of a bumpy ride though.

Ooh a note...awww thats nice...

*note explodes*

Cough....well, that was unexpected.

Two is plenty.....Any more and i'd get confused driving it lol!

And do you like the hammerfist? Got a built in harpoon and steam cannon too....

Oh the fun....

*rubs hands together*

The hammerfist is nice, but I'm looking at it now and thinking 'Steampunk Ironclad Dreanought'

*walks into the thread whispering seet nothings to her coffee*

*looks up, sees folks in the thread, giggles*

I've been doing this thing lately where I loosed all my chump stuff (DMs, WSs, Papa) and then I take the victory... last night it was almost a total loss.... except that my opponent forgot it was turn 6... so he didn't move into my DZ... so I got two points for holdout, and two points for Distract... and I denied him two points by moving Judge into HIS DZ... we thought it was a tie... but then he redid the math on Slaughter and realized that he only got 2Vp for it, not 4... so I won :)

what's up everyone???

not a problem Shaper :)

it's weird, 'cause I never thought about it. The Resser has made all sorts of stuff for us (be BUILT a supply Wagon on 50mm base... made a Campsite and a SS vein... even made the markers for Arcane Reservoir and treasure hunt). He uses the <most> counters of anyone, and he had fun making his stuff. :) I need to come up with something for burning tokens and poison counters... *looks thoughtful*

not a problem Shaper :)

it's weird, 'cause I never thought about it. The Resser has made all sorts of stuff for us (be BUILT a supply Wagon on 50mm base... made a Campsite and a SS vein... even made the markers for Arcane Reservoir and treasure hunt). He uses the <most> counters of anyone, and he had fun making his stuff. :) I need to come up with something for burning tokens and poison counters... *looks thoughtful*

That's one of the reasons that I did the Destroy the Evidence painting contest on the forum before Gencon... Get people thinking of themes to put with their crews.