Off Topic Playground

Midshipman (or Midshipwoman) is a rank. Officer in training, as it were. As such, those senior to her will call her Ms. Fel, informally, whereas she's "ma'am" to the rest of the crew. I wanted to start her off at a lower rank to give at least one character an easy-ish way to grow. And Chocobo, don't worry, you'll be silver.

Hunter-seeker rounds are a bit far fetched for my setting, sorry Abs...but the dual pistols and custom rounds in general aren't a bad idea. You can fit in as Fel's bodyguard because of her rank as a mageborn. ;)

Midshipman (or Midshipwoman) is a rank. Officer in training, as it were. As such, those senior to her will call her Ms. Fel, informally, whereas she's "ma'am" to the rest of the crew. I wanted to start her off at a lower rank to give at least one character an easy-ish way to grow. And Chocobo, don't worry, you'll be silver.

Hunter-seeker rounds are a bit far fetched for my setting, sorry Abs...but the dual pistols and custom rounds in general aren't a bad idea. You can fit in as Fel's bodyguard because of her rank as a mageborn. ;)

Heh..cool..just like the good old days!

...what exactly am I missing from the past?

Anyway, I need to go to sleep. If I keep with my schedule (ha...probably not...) should have another 2,000 words done to put up tomorrow...

Lol, just that I used to be Fell's totem......and technically her bodyguard, though she spent most of her time saving me lol!