Off Topic Playground

Just how many monolith's ARE there in this place?

*takes out guidebook*

*looks up* I think 9 last time I counted... some are hiding still, they didn't like being shot or lit on fire ... I think at least one has been taken by the Puppets into the Shadows.

@LonelyPath: Wow congrats man. How was it over all? How does it compare to Dead Rising? Zombie love aside, is it worth the hefty $60 price tag?

That would be an issue....

Tell me about it... it's like introducing a hostile species to a new environment, they are running wild.

*leans against the Coffee Monolith and looks at the GG Puppet* Ya know.. .I don't think he is actually in charge.... Puppets only follow the strongest of them and as soon as you remove the leader a new one would just take it's place... We're going to wander into some unused corner of the thread some day and find an Akira like super Puppet... it'll have like 17 heads and breath fire and acid....

*looks at the shadows and sudders*

No matter how many of them get burned or torn appart, there always seems to be more. And that distrubing Fell Puppet is no a good sign... I swear I saw it wandering around again yesterday...

I killed the super puppet... And took over. I'm in charge of the puppets now... I keep their leader as a pet, to remind them of their fall.... That's all.

*Shakes head* Some how I very much doubt it. No one can command them, why do you think I stopped summoning them?Crazy buggers... you may think your their leader but in reality your just another non-Puppet to them and a non-Puppet can never control them. Trust me, I created many of them after all... may not have been my finest work but they are certainly something :D

*Watches as one wanders in, grabs a chair by the leg and drags it back into the shadows* Wonder what that was for...

I'm getting the impression people like dramatic entrances... Think I'm gonna like it here.

Does that thing do espresso?

Thought it did all varieties....though it does depend on its mood.

*Watches as one wanders in, grabs a chair by the leg and drags it back into the shadows* Wonder what that was for...

To reach the honey on the top shelf?

*Shakes head* Some how I very much doubt it. No one can command them, why do you think I stopped summoning them?Crazy buggers... you may think your their leader but in reality your just another non-Puppet to them and a non-Puppet can never control them. Trust me, I created many of them after all... may not have been my finest work but they are certainly something :D

So in fact you're saying she is a non-puppet to the puppets, but that the puppets are using her as a puppet leader as a non-puppet face to the other non-puppets to better facilitate the puppets introduction in to the non-puppet world?

So in fact you're saying she is a non-puppet to the puppets, but that the puppets are using her as a puppet leader as a non-puppet face to the other non-puppets to better facilitate the puppets introduction in to the non-puppet world?

Congratulations, you have officially become a member of the insanity that is this thread.