Off Topic Playground

~Stumbles in mumbling something about hotels, jungles, kiwis, aussies, zombies that run art 50mph and things that go boom~

I appear to be hopelessly addicted to Dead Island. Though some bits are VERY tough and a few of the missions seem to vague in their description . Like "get to the jungle and find the crashed plane", uh... what? where? I've covered the entirety of the Resort (which is where it must be since the get the mission in Act 1) and there is no crashed plane :P Thar be a lot of shipwrecked yachts though, lol!

I saw the behining of that game, is the crashed plane the one that flys over the island at the begining of the it

AB, only thing afoot here is massive gale force winds, some army reorganization for 40k club tonight and some zombie slaying on Dead Island ;)

Speaking of which, I just remembered I need to finish paintnig a couple of models ready for tonight. See ya again all! :D

Lol, very strong winds here too but I am only about 40mins away from you!

At least its not raining....

Shocking I know, considering its Wales.

I lit the cigarette... didn't say I was smokin' it ;)

I can't find the pic, but there is a Marlboro add where the guy is leaning against a barn, one foot up, his Stetson pushed low on his forehead, his head down, the cigarette in his hand at his side.... *shrugs*

I... Have officially Pinned and Primed all of my second wave of Commission models... I have business cards to give to people who want me to paint for them... I am running a rad story encounter tournament thing here in Bangor this weekend... working on Family Christmas gifts with my sister this week (we're getting our Picutures taken :D)... busy busy busy... I have to work tonight and tomorrow night at the mall XP... my car goes in for inspection on Friday *crosses fingers*

I think that's it...

*drops cigarette, goes to grind it out, realizes that it's already out*

I guess it's one of those ones that puts itself out... *shakes head*

I lit the cigarette... didn't say I was smokin' it ;)

I can't find the pic, but there is a Marlboro add where the guy is leaning against a barn, one foot up, his Stetson pushed low on his forehead, his head down, the cigarette in his hand at his side.... *shrugs*

I... Have officially Pinned and Primed all of my second wave of Commission models... I have business cards to give to people who want me to paint for them... I am running a rad story encounter tournament thing here in Bangor this weekend... working on Family Christmas gifts with my sister this week (we're getting our Picutures taken :D)... busy busy busy... I have to work tonight and tomorrow night at the mall XP... my car goes in for inspection on Friday *crosses fingers*

I think that's it...

*drops cigarette, goes to grind it out, realizes that it's already out*

I guess it's one of those ones that puts itself out... *shakes head*

Best to be busy M'lady......Idle hands and all that..