Off Topic Playground

It will be the alt Seamus. Got some great ideas for him. Was suprised that it comes as one piece. I thought the belle would of at least been seperate?! Am waiting on another parcel that I will use with him. He's gonna be lots of fun to paint! :D

Oh and my GraveSpirt/secret order also arrived :D

So a good day post-wise! :D

Sweet! Glad you're excited about getting that stuff. Still prefer normal Seamus myself...love the Jekyll and Hyde imagery of original sculpt and Avatar.

edonil, someone did raise a very long argument about how good a claymore would be. I did agree it wold blow a zombie up, but you gotta hope it blows all of it up and then you don't inhale or ingest any of the bits floating about after. If we're talking about diseased ones that is.

Ah, imagine all those people celebrating that they blew up a zombie like that, then only to turn a few days later after inhaling little zombie bits, heheheh :D

@ Regnak, Seamus' one piece? WOW! I was not expecting that!!!

I like explosives!!!! They go BOOM!!!!

I also find it amusing that it says "Front toward enemy" :D

Interesting read... would hate to be on the wrong side of that sign!

"Unlike a conventional land mine, the Claymore is command-detonated and directional, meaning it is fired by remote-control, shooting a pattern of metal balls into the kill zone like a shotgun. The Claymore fires steel balls, out to about 100 meters within a 60° arc in front of the device. It is used primarily in ambushes and as an anti-infiltration device against enemy infantry. It is also of some use against unarmored vehicles."

*emerges from the cellar, his face streaked with grime and sweat*

Digging a new charnel pit. Tough going. Lots of rocks and ... other stuff.

... and for the record: Undead labor is useless.

Howdy Good Sir!

*Looks at the grime and sweat*

I could tell it was you.... your smell arrived about 10mins before you did! :D