Off Topic Playground

'SSSSSSSSSsssssup Piglets?! :D

I woke up to find my Gen Con order has arrived!!!! Woooooooop! Hoorah! Yay! and.. Bazinga!

I can't wait till I'm off so I can start work on these.... Seamus looks freaking awesome!!!!!!

*Deep breath*

Anyway... hows everyone today?

Hurt 'cher leg, Karn? I have a tonic for that.

Yeah my left hip is f'ed up some what and it's worrying me. I've not lost any streagth in it, but the hip keeps almost... poping out of place when I do a kick or move it at certain angles. It's fine while running/everyday activity but if I do even a simple front kick it does that wierd thing on me.

*Mutters and rubs it*

Yeah my left hip is f'ed up some what and it's worrying me. I've not lost any streagth in it, but the hip keeps almost... poping out of place when I do a kick or move it at certain angles. It's fine while running/everyday activity but if I do even a simple front kick it does that wierd thing on me.

*Mutters and rubs it*

:( awh karny , kenpo not helping i take it? :( x

:( awh karny , kenpo not helping i take it? :( x

Well it's what revealed it to me. I've hurt that hip in the past (hockey and then kissing pavement with it), but it got better quick enough and has been fine otherwise. If it persists through next week I'll have it looked at... well and of course if it gets worse.

Karn, have you ever dislocated it in the past? That can weaken the joint and make it easier to pop out again (mine pop out quite regularly, but for different reasons).

No, I've thankfully never dislocated it. Bruised the hell out of it and thought I had once, but it turned out it wasn't. I'm thinking sorta the same thing, the joint was weakened by something. Hopefully there is some way to help streagthn it and stop it from doing this. :/

I was told by physios that low impact range of movement exercises help strengthen joints so things like swimming, stretches, light weights and cycling are especially good it seems (and better for a weakened joint than running which will only increase the damage through repeated impact).

I'm so glad that all the years I spent in physio are finally paying off ;) heh.

I was told by physios that low impact range of movement exercises help strengthen joints so things like swimming, stretches, light weights and cycling are especially good it seems (and better for a weakened joint than running which will only increase the damage through repeated impact).

I'm so glad that all the years I spent in physio are finally paying off ;) heh.

Hmmm, thanks for the info. Stretching is easy to add in, rest will take time I don't have XD. Now to figure out how to stretch it "properly" >.>

*walks in with a mug of coffee, weapons gleaming, leather brushed clean, spurs jingling*

*looks around, raises an eyebrow*

This is a happening...

*watches tumbleweed blow by*

...place?

*waves*

Work and distracting threads have a way of keeping me busy at least and not in here as much ;)

@Hatchet: Morning man. Well nearly afternoon, but still. Hi ;)

Fell, I'm order 9515, they're shooting through them today it seems!

I'm just hoping that like some others that've posted on these forums that my order falls through the gaps when it comes to customs charges. What I paid in Customs for some DVDs earlier this year MORE than makes up for those and this order :P (it's was closer to 90% of the total value of the items for those DVDs, not 20%...).

Edited by LonelyPath