Off Topic Playground

@Lonely - I don't take candy from strangers ;)

@Hayzel and Abs - it's been one of those mornings where I'm in a really good mood... so I'm kind of absent minded... and I keep forgetting things... I was almost all the way to work before I realized I'd forgotten my laptop (which isn't SO bad, but it's a pain 'cause I wanted to be entertained... and so I went back for it...) and then I went to get my phone swapped out so it wouldn't be a POS any more... and forgot my wallet at work...

And this on a large cup of REGULAR coffee....

*growls and gnashes teeth*

@Hayzel and Abs - it's been one of those mornings where I'm in a really good mood... so I'm kind of absent minded... and I keep forgetting things... I was almost all the way to work before I realized I'd forgotten my laptop (which isn't SO bad, but it's a pain 'cause I wanted to be entertained... and so I went back for it...) and then I went to get my phone swapped out so it wouldn't be a POS any more... and forgot my wallet at work...

I've had many days like that

well, that sucks! I hate it when things don't go my way, or I forget something important.

Ah well, i suppose its happened now, and hopefully the rest of the day will be filled with goodness to make up for it!

:)

the most frustrating part for me is that none of it is really that big of a deal... I have my computer... I can go to the phone company later. I just don't like being so scatter brained... feeling so out of control... *shrugs*

Wait until you have a baby...your brain goes somewhere on sabbatical for a while!!

;)

Abs, Women get MORE focused when they have children... Men get scatter brained... ;)

Probably true...but Women get MORE focused on the baby, and not at all on anything else lol....I've seen it first hand.

But that is the way it should be really, its up to us men to keep the household going.......Lord help you all!! ;)