Off Topic Playground

Looking good there princess. Karn actually appears in photos?

I'm a wiley one. *nods*

I generally refrain from posting my pic online, not because I'm some hideous troll or something just really my choice. I like to maintain that little extra level of mystique. When asked to give pics on forums etc I often pick a symbol or a choice few character portraits. I've sorta built up a small persona around my SN and I like to keep the human face off of it for the general public.

*Winks and keeps the hood up tight to his head*

I'm a wiley one. *nods*

I generally refrain from posting my pic online, not because I'm some hideous troll or something just really my choice. I like to maintain that little extra level of mystique. When asked to give pics on forums etc I often pick a symbol or a choice few character portraits. I've sorta built up a small persona around my SN and I like to keep the human face off of it for the general public.

*Winks and keeps the hood up tight to his head*

O.o

A man of mystery.......

The ladies will love that!

;)

Can you breathe under there?

Fell, I am attempting to do some more editing of a netbook whilst writing a fan codex for 40k (the writing part's the more fun so I seem to be doing more of that).

Princess, good to know you're not feeling so full now, but don't get to active in case your food decides to come back up the way it went down :P

Hey Karn!!!

Fell, I am attempting to do some more editing of a netbook whilst writing a fan codex for 40k (the writing part's the more fun so I seem to be doing more of that).

Don't genestealer cults get any official love any more?

Currently I'm cursing content management systems and clients, but today is still so much better than yesterday.